Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How To Aquire Veteran's Disability Benefits Without Joining The Military

Rate this topic

SSGMike.Ivy

• HadIt.com Elder

Is it like the Criminal VA ignores what Judges Order if they can Larry?

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Dataman

Little GOD's in their Courtrooms. The key is She is on Disability Also. Me I would fight it, get a better lawyer, but the down side to that is the amount can go up! Hopefully She will Remarry. With Sharing of Retirement they goes on even after they Re-Marry! Even Cheating Ex's. Considering this it might be a good deal for him only 800 a month. He will have to talk this over with Lawyer. It could be 50%. I assume his SSA Disability is being used somehow to figure this out.

It's a shame.

Little GOD's in their Courtrooms. The key is She is on Disability Also. Me I would fight it, get a better lawyer, but the down side to that is the amount can go up! Hopefully She will Remarry. With Sharing of Retirement they goes on even after they Re-Marry! Even Cheating Ex's. Considering this it might be a good deal for him only 800 a month. He will have to talk this over with Lawyer. It could be 50%. I assume his SSA Disability is being used somehow to figure this out.

It's a shame.

Me I would refues to pay the BI$$$ anything and go to jail. Look up USFSPA the supreme court said that military pension could not ne divided. So congres aka Pat Schroueder aka the b**** put a rider on a military bill changeing the law back dateing it to 1 day before the supreme court descion. Sorry about the spelling but this SH(( pisses me off. I know guys who serverd in the first gulf war and IRaq while in Iraq wife moved in with her boyfriend ND NOW HE HAS TO GIVE HER 1/2 OF HIR RETIRMENT PAY. I say the hell with her I guess one hour in the BX?PX in the same as 1 hour in a firefight the both served my a^^

Jim

PS thanks for letting me vent my ex missed out on 25 percent of my pension by 6 days. Shw=e knew the lae I did not I was just letting her have commsisery benfits we had be split up for 3 years legally judges don't care, Like the Vet before me time for some codine

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

• HadIt.com Elder

This is an interesting story that would be wise to keep tracking. If anyone gets the appeal results, Then please post them here Asap.

I have seen the Calvin Murphy story before.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• HadIt.com Elder

Jerry Berry ( spelling ) has a web site on this and there is a wealth of info on this subject.

The sorry part of this is the VA AG and the VSO's orgs will not comment on this.

The only way any VA could be attached is for a federal debt or child support otherwise it is off limits but these state judges are ignoring the law and adding their own.

My ex tried, judge told her she was SOL.

Edited by JR Reihs

Do yourself a favor.....buy some gold and silver! The printing presses are in overdrive.

Well, I might get flamed on this, but I love to play roulette anyway.

What about if a EX-Spouse was married to the veteran when they were 18, the EX didn't further their education, the veteran did.

The EX spent 25 years staying at home - believe it or nor - helping the vet meet their goals or taking care of the vet,staying at the same educational level to clean, cook, grocery shop, raise kids, wash and fold then put away laundry,go to parent - teacher confrence's, etc........ has got to be worth something.

As others have stated - I sure would be hopeing my EX would re-marry.

Remember - Don't shoot the messenger - lol.

carlie

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use