Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Got Sced!

Rate this question

11cvolley

Question

I Put in my claim for ptsd in June 2010. 1-26-2011 it went to decision phase. Its been with the rating board for over a month now. Anyone had this issue? I did provide them with every document that wasn't in my c-file that supports my claim. I just really need some input. This is driving me nuts.

Edited by 11cvolley

• Answers 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I think it is called the gi office on base that I made a formal complaint against my sgt about his abuse behavior. Still vague in this formal complaint but I vividly remember using the words mental and physical abuse a lot.

• HadIt.com Elder

That would be evidence. If there is no record at all of anything happening until the vet is out of service for a few years it does get harder to prove. The VA wants documentation of some sort to at least show benefit of doubt if you have the MST/PTSD DX. Letters to your mother and the senator would be evidence as well. If it got to the point where VA is just saying no nexus to service I would drag out every scrap of evidence and go hire a lawyer. We just don't know what is going to happen so far. I just don't like the fact you don't have a C&P exam. It seems odd to me.

Hey 11C,

Where were you in a mortar squad? When I was still in I was an MP at Campbell. Even though I've been out for over 5 years now I still have plenty of friends in CID and other investigative units. Man, I know it's easier to say than to receive, but I am confident the CID agents can help you in your endeavor for justice and to further advance your mst/ptsd issue. i was never trained in depth on invesitgations with cid or anything but I have to strongly assume that cid could subpoena a 2823 sworn statement from those individuals trying to quell your rape claims with crap like 24 hr CQ and telling you "it never happened, you're just making this up." if they can get that as a sworn statement under an investigation that's surefire evidence to prove that your first line supervisor neglected immediate conern for your physical & emotional welfare. Taboo or not every bit of attention should be paid to a male that has just experienced such a tragic event in their life. My prayers are with you, my brother. Let me know where you were stationed and I'll do everything I can for you man. I've been through the whole "extreme emotional torture and physical abuse as well"; I deeply sympathize with you man.

Hey 11C,

Where were you in a mortar squad? When I was still in I was an MP at Campbell. Even though I've been out for over 5 years now I still have plenty of friends in CID and other investigative units. Man, I know it's easier to say than to receive, but I am confident the CID agents can help you in your endeavor for justice and to further advance your mst/ptsd issue. i was never trained in depth on invesitgations with cid or anything but I have to strongly assume that cid could subpoena a 2823 sworn statement from those individuals trying to quell your rape claims with crap like 24 hr CQ and telling you "it never happened, you're just making this up." if they can get that as a sworn statement under an investigation that's surefire evidence to prove that your first line supervisor neglected immediate conern for your physical & emotional welfare. Taboo or not every bit of attention should be paid to a male that has just experienced such a tragic event in their life. My prayers are with you, my brother. Let me know where you were stationed and I'll do everything I can for you man. I've been through the whole "extreme emotional torture and physical abuse as well"; I deeply sympathize with you man.

mid 2005

ft campbell 101st 305 airborn brigade B company.

Edited by 11cvolley