VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

We Need Members To Jump In More

Rate this question

carlie

Question

Hi,

This is just my opinion.

I sure would like to see more members jumping in and providing help

when they can.

Regular responders are getting stretched kind of thin.

Come on - help out some - Ya know ya want to : -)

• Answers 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• Founder

I disagree with your opinion.

Yes Tbird, folks were whining: being stretched thin, tired of doing searches, having their posts interrupted, etc.

I'm just saying --that if the elders would sit back (refrain), other's would chime in! As a newbie, it can be intimidating to post on a message board with the elder/experts having thousands and thousands of posts to their credit. Let some of the newer members add some posts to their credit! JMHO.

• HadIt.com Elder

I disagree with your opinion.

Tbird, Please go back to the beginning of the thread and read, "Regular responders are getting stretched kind of thin" --and I responded by suggesting that "regular responders" not respond as often! Other members can, and will step up to the position. I'm done with this subject. I made a sincere apology to Berta --and Carlie, if I offended you as well, I'm sorry. ~Wings

JEEEZZZZZZZZZZ !

What a bunch of junk this invitation turned into.

To all members that responded with either encouragement or

their offer to participate a bit more - I feel any VA claimant that comes

here, will be thankful for your response/s, I surely am.

In regards to sitting back to "allow others to get involved" that's what the topic is about.

It's a simple invitation asking for more members to participate and post reply's.

I am absolutely positive that when someone post's their question / information,

they are looking for some response - help - feedback - answers,etc . . .

To NOT provide a response, because someone else might want to reply - is ridiculous.

It's much better to see several answers, even under different theories - than for a member to post something

and return a few hours later - and nothing is there.

If answers are already posted and they are correct - it's real easy to jump in with additional support

for a correct answer / information - - - OR - - - jump in with the correct answer / information,

or just jump in with your line of thinking on the particular subject, perhaps even a simple, hang in there buddy.