VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Compensation At 2009 Rates

Rate this question

SP4RVN1971

Question

The last basic increase was 2009! I have not heard of any increases or did they forget us. Oh I get it, where going to get a bonus for putting up with this #@#*&!

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Sorry, We did not get a increase in 2010 or was it the SMC increase we got 4 bucks. I'm thankful for what i get, sad for all Vet's that are fighting to get anything. Just asking asking.

• HadIt.com Elder

And your point is???? We haven't had a raise in 2 yrs and I am glad you are just finding this out. I believe we are scheduled for one in January's payment, on 12/30/2011, which I believe should be about 3.6%, if I remember correctly.

pr

Sorry, We did not get a increase in 2010 or was it the SMC increase we got 4 bucks. I'm thankful for what i get, sad for all Vet's that are fighting to get anything. Just asking asking.

And your point is???? We haven't had a raise in 2 yrs and I am glad you are just finding this out. I believe we are scheduled for one in January's payment, on 12/30/2011, which I believe should be about 3.6%, if I remember correctly.

pr

Philip, I'm sorry, i'm a slow. the medicine makes me. Maybe I should'nt