Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Filed For Tdiu In April

Rate this question

MarWar75

Question

Good Evening Everyone,

I filed for TDIU in April of this year. I received one letter from the Regional office in Los Angeles. It was the typical form letter that they are working on my claim. When I view my claim status in Ebenifits it states I am still in stage 1 "the development phase". I have called the 800 number several times and put in several IRIS's for some one to call me. When I call the 800 numbe,r nobody can tell me status. I'm told that one of their computer screens says all my paperwork has been received and the other screen says it hasn't been received. I have also been told that nothing has been done on it since it was originally received in April. I a receiving SSDI but it's not enough to sustain my family and we have used almost all our savings to this point. Would it benifit me to take a trip to the Regional office and see someone in person or am I waisting my time? Do the Regional offices see people on a walk in basis ? DAV is my representitive they are in the same building as VA. I have called them and no one returns my call or answers the phone.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Would it benifit me to take a trip to the Regional office and see someone in person or am I waisting my time? Do the Regional offices see people on a walk in basis ? DAV is my representitive they are in the same building as VA. I have called them and no one returns my call or answers the phone.

Ebenefits and the 800 # will usually only torment a claimant.

I suggest not using them.

I suggest a trip to your DAV office and you could also do a walk in

at the VARO the same day.