VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

What Do I Need To Do Now?

Rate this question

Lamont

Question

I had my C&P done on 18 Novemebr and now it is 3 weeks later. How long will it take to receive a decision? Also, I was seen for 2 things listed in my claim, why not all the items listed in my claim? Things I was seen for is what I already have service connect. Does anyone no why I wasnt seen for all that was in my claim?

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Lamont,

They may yet schedule you for more C & P exams.

You can contact the Release Of Information Office to get a copy of your C & P report and get an idea how it sounds.

You can scan and post it here for opinions (but be sure to blank out your name, SSN etc)

You're making progress! :smile:

• HadIt.com Elder

Go get a copy of the exam asap. read it and post the results here. Omit any personal identifying information.

The folks here can tell you the scoop on the exam.

J

Lamont,

They may yet schedule you for more C & P exams.

You can contact the Release Of Information Office to get a copy of your C & P report and get an idea how it sounds.

You can scan and post it here for opinions (but be sure to blank out your name, SSN etc)

You're making progress! :smile:

This may be dumb to ask, but where is the release of records? My regional office or where I did my exam?

• HadIt.com Elder

This may be dumb to ask, but where is the release of records? My regional office or where I did my exam?

The Release of Information Office at the VAMC, where you had your C&P. See attached, VA FORM 10-5345a

VA Health Record FOIA.pdf

• HadIt.com Elder

There is another possible source if a veteran's PCP is at a VA medical clinic. The C&P results, assuming that the clinic is under the VAMC that conducted the C&P exam, can be accessed

electronically, (Once filed) and a veteran can usually obtain a printed copy by going to the clinic and requesting it. The clinic may require that the veteran sign a release/request for medical records form.

The Release of Information Office at the VAMC, where you had your C&P. See attached, VA FORM 10-5345a