Requested Increase For Ptsd

Papa

Question

Last year I put in a request for an increase on my PTSD (currently 30%). In Oct 2010, I underwent a C&P examination. The Doctor's assessment was that I was incapable of ever working again, and that my PTSD was directly linked to my overeating and my being over weight. I have not heard a word, and there is nothing on Ebenefits. My Attorney told me that they have put in a brief on this, but why isn't it showing up in Ebenefits!!

Papa

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Last year I put in a request for an increase on my PTSD (currently 30%). In Oct 2010, I underwent a C&P examination.

The Doctor's assessment was that I was incapable of ever working again, and that my PTSD was directly linked to my overeating and my being over weight.

I have not heard a word, and there is nothing on Ebenefits.

My Attorney told me that they have put in a brief on this, but why isn't it showing up in Ebenefits!!

Papa

Papa,

I keep posting and telling my buddies around home that ebenefits is still not

cracked up to be what it is purported to be.

I had about 4 DRO hearings - 2 BVA hearings - many, many things and NONE of this

ever showed up on ebenefits.

Since you have an attorney - I would just try to stay in the loop with them, even tho

they rarely return calls.

JMHO

Last year I put in a request for an increase on my PTSD (currently 30%). In Oct 2010, I underwent a C&P examination. The Doctor's assessment was that I was incapable of ever working again, and that my PTSD was directly linked to my overeating and my being over weight. I have not heard a word, and there is nothing on Ebenefits. My Attorney told me that they have put in a brief on this, but why isn't it showing up in Ebenefits!!

Papa

I am currently rated at 30% also I put in for an increase along with a few knew issues back in Feb I have had all my C&Ps and submitted all my records but the ebenifits site shows nothing and it says they still need my records but everytime I call or go by th RO they say they have everytyhing and if they need anything else they will notify me in writing so I asume they have all they need so I just sit back and wait.... hope this helps

Papa, My case is now closed, but they never did any updates since my claim started on E-Benefits except put the words Closed!

I think they created that site just so they could make us stop calling the 800 number, but like the typical VA they did not follow through with the

plan of action!

Good Luck and I wish you Success,

NJ

Of course, I'm concerned about my claim, but having worked for the Government for many years, I have seen so many new computer programs come and go. Most of the time they are just dropped on an employee without training. Or, they get the training, and the system shows up about a year or so later. The Taxpayer is paying for this kind of c*ap.

Papa