Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New Focus On Traumatic Brain Injuries Needed Vetlawyers.com Newsletter

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

New VetLawyer.com Newsletter Well Worth the read. http://www.vetlawyers.com/newsletters/Spring2012Newsletter.pdf

Topics covered in this issue:

New Focus on Traumatic Brain Injuries Needed

Veterans’ Claims May Live On With Substitution

Court Rulings Offer Flexibility for Appellants

The Economy Could Hurt Veterans Programs

VSO’s Service Started with a Promise

Defense Secretary Addresses PTSD Controversy

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Thanks for the shout out Tbird!

For anyone interested in receiving a paper copy of the newsletter, please e-mail me at dzussman@vetlawyers.com or call at 877-838-2889. The newsletter is free and we hope it provides some good information for Veterans on the claims process with a focus on legal advocacy for Veterans benefits.

Cheers,

dzvetlawyers

David Zussman

Bergmann & Moore, LLC

Veterans Outreach Coordinator

dzussman@vetlawyers.com

Wow there is a lot of information in this newsletter.

The information on TBI really enlighted me about my own head injury years ago when I was tossed from a moving jeep and spent three and 1/2 days in the hospital out like a light.

I never filed for TBI, but in 1986 when I retired TBI like PTSD and Sleep apnea was not even know under such names......

By reading this newletter it states every veteran with a TBI will get at least a 10% rating..... I actually have CTscan evidence of my TBI damage and all the medical records that go with it.. I wonder if after all these years I should file a claim for it.... especially since when I read about the symptoms (and my spouse agrees) I have many of them even to this day....

• Founder

Thanks for the shout out Tbird!

For anyone interested in receiving a paper copy of the newsletter, please e-mail me at dzussman@vetlawyers.com or call at 877-838-2889. The newsletter is free and we hope it provides some good information for Veterans on the claims process with a focus on legal advocacy for Veterans benefits.

Cheers,

dzvetlawyers

You're welcome!

Tbird

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Founder

Wow there is a lot of information in this newsletter.

The information on TBI really enlighted me about my own head injury years ago when I was tossed from a moving jeep and spent three and 1/2 days in the hospital out like a light.

I never filed for TBI, but in 1986 when I retired TBI like PTSD and Sleep apnea was not even know under such names......

By reading this newletter it states every veteran with a TBI will get at least a 10% rating..... I actually have CTscan evidence of my TBI damage and all the medical records that go with it.. I wonder if after all these years I should file a claim for it.... especially since when I read about the symptoms (and my spouse agrees) I have many of them even to this day....

I find each newsletter they do very informative, I save all the PDF's in my Evernote.com and then when searching for things they pop up. If you haven't checked out Evernote yet, it's free and a great way to remember everything. http://www.evernote.com

Tbird

I find each newsletter they do very informative, I save all the PDF's in my Evernote.com and then when searching for things they pop up. If you haven't checked out Evernote yet, it's free and a great way to remember everything. http://www.evernote.com

I have several documented cases of TBI while on active duty also, but have so many issues, I maybe end up filing for it, if they keep screwing me, and don't get all my other claims approved... but there will be a point where I will just say I have enough and can't or will not live through one more claim...

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg