• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success!

Rate this topic

Lady Sailor

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone. It wasn't easy but keeping in close contact with the DAV rep, reading all the inspiring stories here, the encouragement of the mental health counselor I see at the VA helped tremendously and a disabled veteran who lives next door helping with advice and his experiences with the VA. To everyone who is still working on their claims, persistence seems to be the key. Good luck and God bless to all of you.

Lady Sailor,

Congrats and thank you for your service....The VA makes mistakes to see if they get away with it. I watch all those VA videos on TV and online and I just laugh. If the real world only knew what we go through.

Lady Sailor, Congrats!!! And you are right, persistence wins in the end. Just gotta hang in there. I'm just about 4-5 months since getting my 100% and I swear I'm still trying to comprehend it, actually believe I made it through all the process. I am truly happy for you.

The Success Stories were my inspiration... and now you're one of them. Way to go!!

Congrats Lady Sailor smile.png Seeing this post has renewed my faith & patience in hanging on in there a bit more !! Thank you for your service !!!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use