VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Woo Hoo!

Rate this topic

sparkle

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a big congratulations coming your way! Now you can rest some and enjoy your well deserved win!! I am so excited for you Sparkle. Also getting your SSD in three months is another great win for you! Enjoy the new grand baby. You are getting blessed from all sides!

God Bless,

Celia, Mrs. R

Thanks, yes Celia i will be resting and enjoying my win and the new baby. Praise goes up and blessings come down.

Hi all, Carlie and Berta you guys hit the nail on the head....got 100% TDIU with no much exams. Amvet Rep. called me today to let me know that the rater told him that my claim will be in the system on Thurs. and should get my formal va letter by mid-week. Not sure when retro will hit the bank. Hope it will be this weekend...new grandbaby will be here next week and sure would love to get her a few more things. What's getting me is e-bennie still say in notification and not closed, I know I just need to patient. Oh, BTW, my rep also said I got chapter 35, dental, so I think I may have gotten P&T was so happy forgot to ask. so at this point do you think I may have P&T? Once more thanks to all for the uplifting words of kindness. Stay persistence and never give up the fight. will come back with update as it comes in..

*Sparklebiggrin.png

YIPEE - YIPEE - YIPEE

Sounds like it will be P&T since the rep stated Chapter 35.

We get dental when granted 100 percent or IU, but Chapter 35

only comes in if you are P&T.

A see a boat load of cash coming your way soon.

Beware of cash vultures that begin to hoover over you

with their tales of woe.

Spend wisely - IT GOES FAST !

Pick an amount say 1K - 5K - 10K and just shove it in a savings account

for a SPECIFIC amount of time that you decide, say like a year and promise yourself

you will not touch it for any reason at all.

Then when the time comes to fruition you will have done your research and will know

the best thing for you to do with it.

Just something to think about and chew on for a bit.

Be sure to check out all your new VA and state benefits available to you.

again - YIPEE !

YIPEE - YIPEE - YIPEE

Sounds like it will be P&T since the rep stated Chapter 35.

We get dental when granted 100 percent or IU, but Chapter 35

only comes in if you are P&T.

A see a boat load of cash coming your way soon.

Beware of cash vultures that begin to hoover over you

with their tales of woe.

Spend wisely - IT GOES FAST !

Pick an amount say 1K - 5K - 10K and just shove it in a savings account

for a SPECIFIC amount of time that you decide, say like a year and promise yourself

you will not touch it for any reason at all.

Then when the time comes to fruition you will have done your research and will know

the best thing for you to do with it.

Just something to think about and chew on for a bit.

Be sure to check out all your new VA and state benefits available to you.

again - YIPEE !

Hi my friend, good to hear from you. Did have a talk with my rep. today and yes i got P&T.... will be putting 5k in savings, pay off house its just 3k yipee, give some to my church ect.....the rest is all for me.... think i will take a birthday trip in may.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use