Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Woo Hoo!

Rate this topic

sparkle

When they get Ebefits updated, be sure to look at the Commissary and Exchange and Deers for the ID card. It is P and T if Chapter 35 is available.

Congratulations.

Feels good don't it. Wait til the retro hits, It will feel even better,

J

jbasser, i was hoping for p&t i think someone said this is the best one you can get. How long do i have to wait be for i see my retro if rep say i will get the letter by mid-week next week?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder
jbasser, i was hoping for p&t i think someone said this is the best one you can get. How long do i have to wait be for i see my retro if rep say i will get the letter by mid-week next week?

They usuaally send the E transmission to DFAS Austin by Friday if the approval signatures are there depending ont he amount of retro involved.. If they get it early enough check the Bank Saturday AM.

It looks like it is definatly P and T. Do you have a spouse. If you do he is eligible for champ VA even if he does have medicare.

J

They usuaally send the E transmission to DFAS Austin by Friday if the approval signatures are there depending ont he amount of retro involved.. If they get it early enough check the Bank Saturday AM.

It looks like it is definatly P and T. Do you have a spouse. If you do he is eligible for champ VA even if he does have medicare.

J

Thanks J, no spouse...just me

Congrats and check your state for all Bennies, free license, registration, hunting and fishing license, state parks and some states no property taxes, just depends on which state you live in!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use