Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Today I Am Humble.

Rate this topic

jfarr22384

63SIERRA,

I have to echo what jfarr22384 said, only you have more interests in your claim going the way you want it to. I did everything on my own, just ensured everything I claimed was honest, was documented from in-service medical reports and after retirement VA notes, physician exams, etc.

After you file your claim, and have to go to a C&P exam, be there at least 2 hours before your scheduled appointment,

If you first get lowballed on a rating, file a NOD and pursue with aggressiveness and you will PREVAIL.

Edited by Proudvet

George

As long as we all win the War, I don't care what Battles we have to go thru. Good luck to all

100% PTSD

100% Back

60% Bladder Issues

50% Migraines 
30% Crohn's Disease

30% R Shoulder

20% Radiculopathy, Left lower    10% Radiculopathy, Right lower 
10% L Knee  10% R Knee Surgery 2005&2007
10% Asthma
10% Tinnitus
10% Damage of Cranial Nerve II

10% Scars

SMC S

SMC K

OEF/OIF VET     100% VA P&T, Post 911 Caregiver, SSDI

63SIERRA,

I have to echo what jfarr22384 said, only you have more interests in your claim going the way you want it to. I did everything on my own, just ensured everything I claimed was honest, was documented from in-service medical reports and after retirement VA notes, physician exams, etc.

After you file your claim, and have to go to a C&P exam, be there at least 2 hours before you scheduled appointment,

If you first get lowballed on a rating, file a NOD and pursue with aggressive and you will PREVAIL.

I think the biggest problem is there is no way to verify what the RO used in its rating decision. So we really dont know what exactly they based the decision on.

We requested a copy of her c-file, abt 3 month back, and there was NOTHING at all in it abt the birth injury at the hospital one day after she got off active duty.

So now we sit, wondering what they used. Being they have other sources of info on the computer, and say not all evidence they use is in the C-FILE. It is all manufactured confusion on the VA s part. Before a claim is finished EVERY vet should have an opportunity to go to the RO have a sit down, and see EXACTLY what evidence they used to conclude the claim. If they are going by what is only in her c-file, they dont have hardly anything. The only CP exam she went to had nothing to do with her depression or adjustment disorder relating to the birth injury and 17 years of depression from raising a handicapped child. I was there at the CP EXAM All they asked abt was her acne and psoriaisis. My wife has current records for her depresssion at the VAMC she has been going to for years off and on. SO its obvious that they did what the guy who is a va emplyee said they would be doing on this site a while back, just deciding claims, without giving the veteran the luxury of a CP exam, and hope u go away.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use