• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Eagle Has Landed "part 2"

Rate this topic

aggie54

• HadIt.com Elder

aggie 54

It don't seem right to me either .

Wait until you receive your brown envelope explaining your benefits Congratulations btw & with ( P/T They have great bennies), just read the letters and see how they paid. from what year and how much....I Think they should retro you back to Sept 2010 Date!!!

Thanks guys for your comments and advice.

And yes Britton, I was retro back to 2010 when I was rated 100 P&T in 2013.

They were paying me $3061.00 single rate because I have 2 smc, but they never paid for dependency.

I do see where they should pay back to 2010 for retro on dependency only, because all my other pay is correct.

Yes Carlie I do have excess to E-Benefits, but the only thing different is AB8 letter stating my new pay from $3061 to $3220.

Hopefully once E-Benefits is up I will see something different.

No Worries, at this point I thank god it's all over, other than the few bucks they still owe me.

Honestly, it was a long road trip with the VA, and I'm glad it's done.

Thanks to all, and may God Bless you my brothers, and sisters.

Gunny, Congratulations! Have you checked into the VA Independent Living Program, for current or future needs?

Semper Fi

Gastone

Thanks bangajay:

I will do that first thing Monday. Thank you so much for the number.

georgiapapa thank you for your well wishes. I see that you are following up on the Camp Lejeune issues. I was stationed there as a young Marine from 1976 through 1979 with Force Troops at French Creek.

I do suffer from allot of stomach issues, that I believe came from there. I am 100% from the DOD, and the VA but from other issues, other than the blindness of my left eye which I believe came from there. I sure hope the DOD, and the Department of the Navy/ Marines help those contaminated.

Gastone I haven't but I will. I jut need some time to feel a little better, and seen by the VA for my eyes.

I lost the use of my left eye due to service, and when I was rated 100% the VA just dropped the ball and never followed up with me in regards to my health issues.

But, I'm not going to let them forget about me. I will stay on them like flies on a horse. Thanks for the info, and Semper Fi Brother,

God Bless

Aggie

Edited by aggie54

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use