VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssdi Denied. Says I Can Be A Cashier.

Rate this question

mariorivera830

Question

Anyone know of a good lawyer to contact in SoCal? It basically said that I was denied because I can still perform work that I did 12 years ago as a cashier. Even though it shows that I have clear panic attacks in public. I figured it would happen but hoped for the best. Next step: lawyer up. Thanks in advance!

-Mario

HELL I CAN FOLD CLOTHES!!! HAHA

• HadIt.com Elder

Yup, that's what they told me, I could both fold clothes and cashier. I agreed, I could cashier, if they didn't mind the dead bodies piling up, after about the 3rd day. Doesn't play well w/others, especially non-vets!! Try http://nosscr.org for a lawyer in your area.

pr

Edited by Philip Rogers

Better get a lawyer who will appeal if they lose at the judge hearing. many dont bother and play the numbers. ask the lawyer how many claims he has pushed to appeals after they have lost at the initial hearing with the judge.

ALSO make damned sure your medical recored relflect your ilnesesses and injuries. this is the primary reason I lost.

Yup, that's what they told me, I could both fold clothes and cashier. I agreed, I could cashier, if they didn't mind the dead bodies piling up, after about the 3rd day. Doesn't play well w/others, especially non-vets!! Try http://nosscr.org for a lawyer in your area.

pr

I wouldnt last one day behind a counter dealing with the public.

Was this the initial denial, or at a hearing?

And I vote for PR's advice to contact NOSSCR.

I wouldnt last one day behind a counter dealing with the public.

Are you sure you would last that long? ;)

I wish the judge could spend a week in my shoes/ problem is this country has a certain percentage of people who are leaches on society and will never contribute one nickel of taxes to this country. So the blue collar worker bees, they dont want us to stop. keep giving till theres nothing left, then they hope you dont make it to 62 or 65 to collect your big fat SS check.

The united states govt will NEVER recieve another nickel of tax revenue from me if I can help it.

Was this the initial denial, or at a hearing?

And I vote for PR's advice to contact NOSSCR.

Are you sure you would last that long? ;)

your right., im thinking 3 hours is realistic/

Edited by 63SIERRA