VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ssdi Hearing In 8 Days, Uggggggg

Rate this question

lcplcookba1

Question

I have been waiting for 2 1/2 years, The VA Granted me TDIU in Feb. 80% SC. I'm a nervous wreck, can't sleep, can't stay awake. How much does the VA's decision help. I wasn't ever able to get an IMO because I was off work, Drs not taking new patients. I just plain scared. $1700 extra a month would help get me out of the enormous debt I have incurred. I've watched all the youtube Vids on the subject but not much on regarding Vets and their experiences. Maybe some words of comfort might help, LoL Thanks Honorable friends,

Sincerely,

Bruce

Thanks NK I guess most of my concern comes from not having a IMO. My C&P exam is all I have. The Dr Opined that I was unemployable on several of my Medical issues but I just don't know how much weight SSA Places on the VA's findings

Just go in there and be honest bud, and yes VA IU will help you a lot with the SSDI hearing. Good luck and God Bless!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Do you have a lawyer or are you handling the claim. If you have a lawyer let them do the worrying for you.

• HadIt.com Elder

Not sure what your claim is about but don't sweat the SSHearing, there pretty fast just a few questions and your done! like Navy04 mention just be honest and be yourself and relax.

Yes the VA TDIU will sure help you out a lot with SSD.

!

And TDIU pays a lot more than 1700 especially with a spouse....they pay you 3,200& some change and ....not just your SC 80% Anymore.

If you get your SSDA ward along with TDIU you be rolling in high cotton Jack............yahooooooo

..............Buck