VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veteran Awarded Win!

Rate this topic

Buck52

• HadIt.com Elder

I just received a call from very happy emotional veteran  that I been helping out with his claim, he just check his Mailbox and was awarded 100%TDIU P&T  with chapter 35 for his spouse he said he could not thank me enough , I said well your sure welcome and I said we both can thank the good folks here at hadit for all the fantastic information that we used to win his claim.

he gets 24 months retro.& it couldn't have come at a better time for them..so maybe the RO's are finally starting to roll to clear out the 2015 year. 

Thanks to some very special people here on hadit  Ms berta,  asknod ,Ms T bird, broncovet, jbasser ,georgiapapa, Gastone, bluevet, USMC-VET, (The Two Petes),Phillip Rogers,chuck75 ,Vync, Markintexas,  and so many others that I have read from your experience/advice and used to help this veteran.

Again thank you all so very much.

.....................Buck

Hey Brother, we are the only friends we have in this fight, no one is going to help us but ourselves.  Glad to hear your friend has gotten what he deserves from the VA.  I think i can hear in the distance...a slight sobbing as the Va stares down at it hands and sees that a few more bills were pulled from their tight clutches.

Buck52;

Frankly, this announcement made my day..and I felt the same way when I received my own claim results...it's great to see the combined efforts of Vets on this  wonderful Hadit.com website which made a significant difference in the lives of this veteran and this family.  This disability roller-coaster can almost be too much for some Vets, and my "hat's off" to those who contributed to this claim for helping their fellow Vets...Congrats to not only the winner, but to all of those who took time out from their busy lives to help another become successful in a very difficult system that does not always have such positive outcomes...Good Luck and Godspeed to all of you awesome Vets who made this happen...Rootbeer22

That is GREAT News!

I too thank You Buck for helping this veteran and everyone else here who helped!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use