VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

SHOCKED (and happy)

Rate this topic

knewtboot

Looks like a very good deal for the first go around, as far as the PTSD deferred, it looks like the VA will look at it in the Near Future. Getting the SC granted is the hard part, after that you can always put in for an increase if you feel that condition has gotten worse. Always remember that when you file new claims, the VA can always request to review your other conditions. As far as the back I think you did good, as I developed a whole in my spine to go along with the DDD and Nerve damage and I was given a 20% and a 10% SC, so your %s over all to me look to be well granted. Only you can decide what is best for you. As I tell all Vets, it takes a lot more then what folks think to get 100% SC. Good luck, God Bless and keep us posted bud.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations!!!

• 3 months later...

So this is a bit late, but I logged in a month or so ago and was again shocked to see that my deferred PTSD with symptoms of anxiety, depression and insomnia was rated at 50%. So I checked my letters and I have been awarded 100% Permenant and Total with no further evaluations! WOW, just WOW!

Indeed that is a WOW decision!

The spouse and kids are eligible for CHAMPVA and also educational benefits,depending on ages of any of the children.

Both of these programs are fabulous.

What a Nice way to begin your New Year!

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use