VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I'm moving on . . .

Rate this question

namvet6567

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Part of the problem may be that the VA's changes are creating uncertainty as to the best ways to proceed, beyond the main line

one, the "Gold Brick Road" that is also in a state of change. The common problem has to do with getting more prompt action out of the VA,

or (hopefully) preventing incomplete or just plain wrong decisions. Particularly when a veteran is facing serious and immediate problems.

I have known Flip for a long time and this news devastated me.

I hope it isnt a serious health problem but I also know how difficult this work is and VA has added new elements, to the claims process (such as the new NOD filing stuff) and the continuous lack of getting proper C & P exams done,  to cause advocates to  burn out

I am hanging  back to allow others to start answering some of  the questions here.

The future of hadit depends on the younger veterans here. I think some of us older long term members are getting tired.

I sure am,.

And something I noticed.

Sometimes new members will join and then instead of posting in the public forum, they seek out vets here who have open email addys.

I say beware of any email from someone who might be a registered new  member here,

because if they have a valid claims question, they should post it at the board first and then could try to contact anyone who answers.

• HadIt.com Elder

Flip after 20 years leaving is not an option. You can really never leave Hadit. You can take absences but it always reverts back because we all have the same mission left in our lives. Hadit is like the Hotel California. You can check in but you can never leave.

All  jokes aside Brother I hope all is OK for you and If you need anything, You can contact me at any time.

John AKA BAsser