VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Interesting regarding my FDC claim/NOD

Rate this question

Navy4life

Question

So most know on here my situation.  I filed an FDC back in January for several issues to include 100% temporary convalescence for right foot due to left ankle.  Right foot is NOT S/C so since my left ankle caused the fracture I put in the FDC.  After filing the FDC, my NOD finally processed and I had my DRO review hearing last month.  I noticed after receiving my C-file my FDC was "RTR" ready to rate but I assumed that it was going to wait until AFTER my DRO hearing and all those issues were resolved.  My NOD included all my feet issues.  Ebennies showed Preparation for Decision back in February and so it sat.  Well today I checked Ebennies regarding my FDC claim and I notice that the date has now changed to 4/4/16-4/9/16 from an out date of August 2016.  I am wondering if this means they are working on both my FDC and my NOD?  Wouldn't that be nice????

I know I know I know that Ebennies timeline is UNRELIABLE but I find it interesting it bumped up to next week.  Wish me good luck please!!!!

Agree 100% Buck!  Patience is a virtue for me!  Right now traveling I-49 to I-10, Louisiana heading to Ft. Lauderdale!  Got my girlfriend for the road trip.  This is what i needed.  Dallas is no longer my home!  Beach life for me and my man.  Can't wait.  I am not going to try and let this consume me today....

Right now she is driving and singing to the tunes, windows down, sunroof open :)  

Life is good...

• HadIt.com Elder

AGHHHH  

You should of stop and picked me up on the way out

I don't blame ya one bit I love Florida too but I think my beach going days are over...so I'm stuck in OLD Dallas Tx riding DART eh!

you guys be careful out there &have ya some Fun.

Navy, if I already asked, bare with me. Did you attend the DRO "Hearing??," what did the DRO say at the very end of the Recorded and Transcribed Official Hearing?

DRO Decisions, after Official Recorded & Transcribed Hearings and take in excess of 8+ months. Did you or your Rep sign off on the 2 month N & M Evidence Window, that follows the Official Hearing?

Semper Fi

No worries. I had an informal not on the record. DRO said 60 days for decision. Since my FDC just finished I'm hoping the NOD is ready to be completed. 

UPDATE!!! FDC seems to be complete!  Went from 60% to 70%....Really happy at the moment with this.  Totally shocked that I got the PTSD increased from 30% to 50%.  Left ankle stayed at 10% but they added 0% scar to the ankle and they added more issues to it with "???" LOL - SEE ATTACHED... 

I am still waiting on my NOD to be completed so this is a great start!  

FDC timeline:

January 12, 2016

February 4th, 2016 - C&P Exams

Early March - Preparation for Decision

Last week - Preparation for notification

Today - Pending Decision Approval to Close as of a few hours ago

Not sure I am going to get the 100% temporary convalescence for my right foot unless it gets S/C in my NOD

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 6.34.40 PM.png