Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Appeal status

Rate this topic

demeat

Yea it has been a long battle... now it seems right at the end of it all, it just the waiting out game.  Decision granted without a rating and no word from anyone at the VA how long the backlog is for a file to be seen by a rater.   HOT mess I tell you!

Weekly update

-- No response from Secretary office

• Email was submitted on Sunday to request someone to contact me concerning appeal.
  • I am really shocked by this because when Mr. McDonald was in charge I would receive a call within 2 days.  I guess that is all out the window now.

-- no response from the Atlanta Regional office.  

• contacted the 800 number on Monday and spoke with them again and was given the usual about how they understand
  • Call center sent email to regional office to respond to contact me on Wednesday and was informed to wait about 7 business days for them to call me back.

• HadIt.com Elder

demeat

if you use e benefits check the status of your claim there!

I've yet to see any members contact the New VA Secretary Office & Get Responce and No RED Direct Phone line to President Trump yet either.

President Trump did say  during his Campaign  He would have a Direct RED phone installed in his office  for any veteran that needed to talk to him.

Just hang in there  7 days will fly by.

Good Luck

Have your VSO Check your File. Who repped you with the BVA, they should have some info?

I'm not sure about BVA Remands Vs CAVC Remands. CAVC considers Remands as a Vet Appeal Award, at least from the Vet's Lawyers Legal Fee payment perspective.

You've waited this long, just be sure your VA Direct Deposit Bank/CU account is set up to Txt & Email you regarding All Transactions.

I'm not sure but I tend to believe that like RO Appeals Awards Retro, BVA Awarded Retro gets processed well before the Award Decision actually arrives.

BVA Awards are searchable by Docket Number, Vet's Personal info is redacted. I'd understand a reluctance to share a Docket # due to sensitive medical or MH issues but give it a thought.

Semper Fi

Gastone --  I checked  for my docket number and it is not uploaded as of yet. 092-10-77.  I was actually represented by a lawyer, which worked awhole lot better then the VSO who I have had for years.  I hate the fact of the percentage but I am happy for the outcome.

Update --  I resent the email that I had sent to the Secretary of the VA and I also CC'd the director of the regional office and his assistants and received an email the same day as well as now I know there has been some progress pushing my appeal thru, for rating and processing.  I was informed that it should only take a couple of days from yesterday's date so if I don't hear anything by Friday, I will be a nag again :) .:lol::lol:

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use