VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally apart of the group

Rate this question

Miken2c74

Question

I finally made to 100% P&T, I can tell you Hadit and it's contributors helped me out a lot. Thank you. Have to relax a little while. It is has been a long engagement dealing with VA but I did it and did it "alone". 

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Well I  congratulate you, but I am sure its not a club most of us want to belong too.

Now that you have won the war, take a break, relax and enjoy life to its fullest.... 

• HadIt.com Elder

It is a long, hard slog to get 100%.  Invest some of that retro and enjoy the rest.  If you have a pile of dollars to cushion your fall it is a nice feeling.  When you need a new roof or your car blows up you can replace it without debt.  If you own your house and car you can live on VA money IMO.  You wife and kids get ChampVA and VA must take care of you even if you end up in a nursing home.

• HadIt.com Elder

Miken Congrats to you rother. I followed your struggle over the years, it's been hard and stressful sometimes, but you made it! I would suggest that you don't make any major expenditures for a while; let things settle first. That sad, we also hope you can hang in there and offer advice to others on their own journeys.