Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rate this question

Dustoff1970

Question

I am not adversely affected by this outright bold face lie since I am P&T 100% with SMC-S and combined VA rating of 250 and no need to pursue this matter for claim purpose. 

Just received a decision VARO letter saying my 30% heart disease (AO) increase claim was continued at 30% due to my failure to report for an EKG at their LHI Sacramento imaging office in June when in fact I did report to that office on the appointment date and at proper time and location.  A BVA remand ordered this EKG. The low life clerk informed me that the EKG technician was out sick and they would reschedule me later in August but never did and they do have my correct address.  Also received no text, email or phone calls. The guy was an unclean punk mx with a smart ass attitude. I do not need any more conflict with VA after 30 years of dealings with the ********* and now their LHI low life contractors.  I recently had excellent results with QTC examiners that netted me 60% for Gerd and 10% for Tinnitus.  Heads up and watch out for LHI.  I will soon file complaints with various politicians and agencies to help other vets.

Edited by Dustoff1970

6 minutes ago, Mr cue said:

Lady and gentlemen the info is out there.

The excuse has change 5 different time.

First VA don't do exam next they don't have worker to do them. 

Next they use a system that tell them if the VA hospital can do the exam.

I don't no why you are trying so hard.

Maybe because the complaints have already started coming in about the department trying to schedule veterans comp exam,2 hr away.

When there is a VA hospital closer 

We understand the VA department is first to see if a VA hospital is near the veteran can do the job.

But like I said in my case they didn't do that and after complaint.

They send the record to the VA hospital near me to do the exam.

Take it anyway you want 

The only thing that has changed, Cue, is the length of the list of things you continually add to this as 'proof' that you are right. Ther is no 'excuse'- I've posted the same thing in as many ways as I am going to. The only person that said VAMC's don't do comp exams anymore is you. No one has made a definitive statement like that- I certainly haven't. 

Yes, for whatever reason, you got scheduled not at a VAMC. Likely because that VAMC could not do the exam. Take it as you like, but the only one trying hard here is you. Ive posted the applicable regulation for requesting an exam, ive explained a bit about the process and what it looks like and why. You just don't like the answer. 

Edited by brokensoldier244th

9 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

Yes, for whatever reason, you got scheduled not at a VAMC. Likely because that VAMC could not do the exam

Ok see this is where we have a problem.

I stated the department you work for try to schedule a private comp exam.

When the VA hospital is near me and does the exam.

After I put in complaint with white house hotline.

And upload my statement.

Your department was told to change it to the VA hospital near me.

So to me this means someone in your department didn't do there job or the computer system ain't working 

Whichever one you choose.

So like I said again if a veteran is having a problem with the private contractor exams or them try to get you to travel hrs away.

Do a complaints

Because the department that handle this ain't doing it job properly.

You guys are killing me here!,

You(s) remind me of a friend I had a long time ago that used to take a large bag of peanut M&M's with him when he went to the DMV for the ladies behind the counters.  He never waited or took a number.

LOL,

Carl

Every conversation regards the same situation with a different person at a different time at a different location will have a different result.  

• Adminstrator

Ok you two.

I think you are both right in your own ways.

We have all worked at places where processes are put in place and they are not great.  Then you need a managers to override something if there is a complaint.

So as for his job, yes this could be the only thing he can do.  

As for having a bad experience, you could have that anywhere you go.  My first PTSD C&P at the VA hospital was horrible.  The Doctor and the person doing the evaluation were so bad they ended giving me 10%.  Then my DAV rep told me to just be happy I got something and to not appeal.

At LHI I have had very good results.  Part of the reason for this is getting information from here and helping them get to where they need to go easier.

QTC I have had a horrible time with.  I did go to the VA hospital and talk to the C&P office.  They were ramped down to 1 person (they had 4 when I first went).  The dcotor who was the original examiner was able to redo the exam and send me to LHI.  I did get a favorable outcome after I was able to go to LHI.

I did file a complaint with the WH hotline, as I wanted them to know what had happned.  Now when they call to schedule I always ask for LHI, and they give me the one I want.  

Now could I have companined enough to get into the VA hospital?  I am sure I could.  The C&P officer there said he did them on rare occasions.  

I say try any and all avenues you can and find what works.  I had to get my congress person involved to get my awards put in.  Find what works and keep pushing.

If the VA got it right the first time there would be no point in the BVA or the CAVC and they are cemented in place.