Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

100% Tdiu Granted!

Rate this topic

mom24

Hallelujah! 100% TDIU P&T granted retro back to 09/08. My VSO Called me this morning and I'm so glad this is over. I didn't even bother to ask him if they gave me an increase over 70%. I'll just file for increases as needed, because I don't think I can quite make it 100% schedular yet because my progression is slow, but I don't have to worry about that now, thank God. I just can't thank everyone here enough and if I could give you all a great big hug, I would come through this computer and do it!! The relief my husband and I feel can't be put into words. He had been laid off and going to school full time because he couldn't find a job, so now he can just concentrate on school and my kids will be able to college to tuition free. I have 4 so that's a huge deal, and they get ChampVA and base priviledges and no property taxes, I mean, WOW! This plus SSDI is way more money than my husband made working and for us it is all tax free! To not have to be under financial pressure anymore is such a wonderful feeling. I know some of you know what I'm talking about! Just thank you all so much!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

B)

There is no better feeling in the world is there?

Congratulations on your victory.

You did it.

Edited by jbasser

This is WONDERFUL news!!!!!!

Congrats Mom24. Gives me the courage to go ahead and fight the P&T battle now.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use