VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I Got Sced!

Rate this question

11cvolley

Question

I Put in my claim for ptsd in June 2010. 1-26-2011 it went to decision phase. Its been with the rating board for over a month now. Anyone had this issue? I did provide them with every document that wasn't in my c-file that supports my claim. I just really need some input. This is driving me nuts.

Edited by 11cvolley

• Answers 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• Founder

A couple of things. Claims take longer than they lead you to believe. I have a claim in that I filed July 2010, it has been ready for a decision since Jan 18 2011, still no decision yet. I personally would get all your claims filed and completed and approved before you start mucking about with what you do have 30% for asthma. As for validation well that's a tough one, it is my opinion that you get compensation from the VA and validation from your therapist. Trying to get the VA or military to validate you, well for me it was just a lost cause. Once I accepted that I was much better.

My husband won the first ADA EEOC case here in NY.

He lost his EEOC case against the VA.

I used the legal evidenve and testimony from both of these cases to prove he was 100% SC.

"The lawyer I talked to said it is illegal for them to presume you are a risk without facts or evidence. Especially when I have evidence proving I am not a risk."

That is right.

In the ADA case the employer obtained a statement saying my husband created a hostile environment at work.

( a good way out for ADA employers to get out of these cases0.

I had all of his Performance appraisals to combat that.

Edited by Berta

Berta you made my day. Now I know my research and what the lawyer told me is true and that interpreted it correctly.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I decided to install different versions of linux in replace of vista to keep me busy. Well today I finally found one that my wife and I both love. Ubuntu which is Debian based. So we are back online.

John999 - You are right that my claim against WPAFB would be mute if I got IU/100%. At this point I hardly believe the VA will do the right thing and give me SC for ptsd let alone IU or 100%.

I did get in the mail today a 18lb box of records from the RO regarding my claims from the in service asthma up to the ptsd information gathering stage.

Claim still at rating board. I got bored so I went over all the stuff the RO sent me. (copy of claims) I am shocked to say that they actually found all my reports of physical abuse and complaints about my sgt on rear D.

I hope I get a call from this group looking for people to go to China and teach English. Get over there and start a new life.