Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Not Sure What To Do

Rate this question

Mama Bear

Question

Allright so I am trying to fill out my tdiu form and I can't remember all these dates. I don't even remember the doctors I have seen with rhe exception of the ones I am seeing know. Should I even bother with this? How important is it to have exact info for thes things? Grrrrr so frustrated.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

Mama Bear,

Many people get assistance from Service Officers from various organizations or even Counties. I live in a County that has a Veterans Service Officer, who is very knowledgeable and has given me assistance in the past. Call up your County and see if there is one available. Then call the VFW, DAV, AL and see if they have an VSO that can help you. You are not alone. The paperwork that VA sends out can be quite intimidating at times.

Hope this helps...

Yes they are frustating!!! I would take Bonzai's request and run with it. For some reason if it's not feasable, I would just fill out one question at a time and wait a day to fill another one, and so on. You'll be surprised what you can accomplish when you take your time and relax. My relax time is in the morning drinking coffee so my mind isn't clogged up like it is towards the end of the day.

• HadIt.com Elder

Ok here is the deal from my point of view. Just list the treatment you can find names and addresses for and if you were treated for stuff that is not major or that deals with your claim think long and hard about it cause the VA is going to order records from every Medical provider you list.

All anyone is required to do is fill out the form as best as you can.

Good Luck