Omg-Sue

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Disney Cruise line also offers special rates for Disabled Vets and Military

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

I'd think twice about taking a cruise. A friend went and when he mentioned to someone he wasn't feeling well they isolated him in his cabin.

He couldn't leave until the cruise was over.

pr

This happened to an associate of mine and her husband was also quarantined to the room.

We are doing a cruise for NY's eve - if I feel sick I will keep my mouth shut and just stay in my room

until I feel better.

Edited to add :

I emailed a copy of my DD214 and got the discount, so then I upgraded to a nice big

window and that raised my price right back up.

Edited by carlie
more info

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

This happened to an associate of mine and her husband was also quarantined to the room.

We are doing a cruise for NY's eve - if I feel sick I will keep my mouth shut and just stay in my room

until I feel better.

Edited to add :

I emailed a copy of my DD214 and got the discount, so then I upgraded to a nice big

window and that raised my price right back up.

thanks for the message, we are thinking of an Alaska cruise, so is the discount offer to 100% or does any rate get you a discount?

thanks for the message, we are thinking of an Alaska cruise, so is the discount offer to 100% or does any rate get you a discount?

Just a DD214 that matches the booking passengers name.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use