Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New 3;159 Supports Ptsd

Rate this question

Guest anfrnkie

Question

Guest anfrnkie

hi guys i got a ssoc as i am 100% ptsd granted in 2003 i appeald earlier effective date to 52-55 navy in ssoc under 3;159 states c indicates that clamed disabilty or symptoms may be associated with the established event,injury,or disease in service or with another service-connected disability. paragraph 4,1 c could be safisfied by competent evidence showing ptds treatment for a condition,or other possible association with military service,there is a lot more under 3;159,in my case i am going back to air force 46-46 at 100%,ptsd is already granted will apply to 3;159,back to 52-56 my ptsd is 4 -25 -52 wasp sinking hobson.i hope i have given you help with 3;159- dept of vets affairs assistance in developing claims it sure help me

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Something you said here struck a bell with me. I have a brotherinlaw, he is a productive tax paying family guy who isn't ill with agent orange cancer (or anything other that I know of) just a grumpy hardened guy that seems fine for now. How does one file a claim in advance or prepare for the possibility of cancer onset later in life? Other than having a prepared claim package to go "if" events ever occur, whats to be done? Is there a way to pre-detect agent orange poisons? Just a question I have often thought of. cg

CG, Check this out:

The Agent Orange Registry

http://www.agentorangequiltoftears.com/AGE...GEREGISTRY.html

Something you said here struck a bell with me. I have a brotherinlaw, he is a productive tax paying family guy who isn't ill with agent orange cancer (or anything other that I know of) just a grumpy hardened guy that seems fine for now. How does one file a claim in advance or prepare for the possibility of cancer onset later in life? Other than having a prepared claim package to go "if" events ever occur, whats to be done? Is there a way to pre-detect agent orange poisons? Just a question I have often thought of. cg

I just found this on AO as well.

The Department of Veterans Affairs had provided special compensation for those who have become ill due to dioxin. Veterans who have chloracne, Hodgkin's disease, multiple myeloma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, porphyria cutanea tarda, respiratory cancers, soft tissue sarcoma, acute and subacute peripheral neuropathy and prostate cancer could qualify for monthly payments. The VA does not require that veterans prove that they were harmed by dioxin. It is assumed all personnel who served in Vietnam have been exposed to it.

Edited by foreveryoung

Guest anfrnkie

The Department of Veterans Affairs had provided special compensation for those who have become ill due to dioxin. Veterans who have chloracne, Hodgkin's disease, multiple myeloma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, porphyria cutanea tarda, respiratory cancers, soft tissue sarcoma, acute and subacute peripheral neuropathy and prostate cancer could qualify for monthly payments. The VA does not require that veterans prove that they were harmed by dioxin. It is assumed all personnel who served in Vietnam have been exposed to it.

foreveryoung, i don,t knoe what you are trying to prove , i can only state what va sent to me nothing more,i also got a ptsd form , that was filled out this ptsd form had all my information on it to prove i was on the uss wasp on 4 -25 52 i this has something to do with vienam as well, as i stated i got this from va, they had outlined what would apply, i only wanted to do a good thing for veterans i did not think any one would get upset over it but i do state it,s new

Guest anfrnkie

you are wrong,why is it if someone knows something you don,t know you all go haywhire call va tomorrow and find out for yourself

Guest anfrnkie

quite attention, i have heard you have to wear a hat when you go to the bathroom so you will know what end to wipe,now i understand where you are coming from attention carlie