Read VA Disability Claims Articles
Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• tbirds-va-claims-struggle (1).png

• 01-2024-stay-online-donate-banner.png

I Am Very Angry At Va Claims..

Rate this question

retiredat44

Question

I am extremely angry at the (%$%$### insert extreme insult there..) at the VA claims people,, I sent a form in in April asking for a Hardship case, to help speed up my claim, and gave the health reasons why I am asking for them to stop dicking around and get working on my claim.. I told them Again, and again, and again,, and in person at the dro hearing in 2010, and in my claims I am suffering from the fatal disease Necrotizing Pancreatitis, and many other conditions and diseases..

Thye just sent me a letter saying they wil not work on my case until I send them the form back telling them if my hardship request is a new claim...!

I wrote back on the forms, that it is it is Not a new claim, it is a hardship request for my claim, asking them to expedite the claim that they have had at the local VA Regional since my DRO hearing, with no decisions.. I only requested that they consider my case a hardship because of my serious health condition... and that I want my claims worked on before I die or become incapacitated ! They are so stupid there, inept, incompetent bunch in San Diego!! I am glad I went to my congressman (2 weeks ago) and filed with them a letter asking them to look into why they have not worked on my claim since my DRO hearing 2010.

I put in the first frakkin paragraph that I am requesting my claim be moved along for hardship reasons... is that too much for those idiots to comprehend? And of course there is no direct contact with anyone there..

just have to write letters, and hope the dumbest person isn't the one working my case..

also, my VSO also has a copy of my hardship request.. so it wasn't done behind anyone anyone's back...

Another thing, sort of related to my claim, This morning I went to my neurologist and they brought in another neurologist, they agreed to look deeper into my neuro problems, and scheduled a new brains can... my left side is going weak and numb.. they cannot give me more meds because of the pancreas disease.. so they are looking to see if they can find out more of those problems.. they also told me they looked at all the doctor's notes form my days as an inpatient, and the notes regarding when i was unable to hold object or walk.. so whatever they find might help with some of the claims the VA has jerked me around with...

I can't help it, if some people here work there, or think the people that work at the VA claims are good people... they have been nothing but hell in my life...

Edited by retiredat44

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

01-01-11_My_Medical_Records2.jpg

• Answers 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Your handbook may show a new rating for you. Take a look at it. I would say you should be getting a decision letter any day. If you have not claimed anxiety and depression like John says I would sure do that next.

John999

Your handbook may show a new rating for you. Take a look at it. I would say you should be getting a decision letter any day. If you have not claimed anxiety and depression like John says I would sure do that next.

John999

Like I said, the VA is sending these out to everyone,, the wording is evil that is on on the form... saying that verbage ( ' a decision on your claim has been reached..'), and sending it out to people in deep shat, is really evil,, it's just a g$$##dam health booklet with a generic letter...

Edited by retiredat44

Not in appeals, since I got 100%, and some of it was winning an 1151 negligence, which the VA turns out does not give ful benefits if you win 1151 negligence they squirm and legal loophhole you and your family out of many benefits, really crapp nasty bunch running the va benefits, they wil backstab and scre wyou even if you win you lose. May 2021.

The DRO ignored the same evidence again!

I worked with Jet Fuel,

Leaded Gasoline

Diesel Fuel,

and Trichloroethylene

The doctors removed me from all contact with chemicals and and told my command to remove me from my job and find a jpob with no chemicals.

I worked in a Weather Squadron for about 3 weeks, and I started to get better, the swelling went down, the headaches were less frequent. Things were better. Then, after about three weeks they put me in repro-graphics, which required me to use chemicals, and petroleum chemicals to clean the machines and presses. That included Trichloroethylene. I became very sick all over again. At that point i had 4.5 years on active duty and left because I no longer had a job.

On active duty I had been hospitalized with pnuemonia, chronic migraine headaches, tremors and shaking, swollen limbs that were bleeding from extreme swelling and skin breakage. On active duty I was hospitalized with gastritis. I also had a TBI injury from an attack. And, I had delveloped a knee conditioned from jumping in and out of fuel tankers. I also had dental surgery to remove four teeth that were impacted.

I continued with my injuries and treated in the 1980's and 1990's were I switched from Kaiser to the VA. I had lost my home, could no longer work and had gone through several operations for intestinal disease. My intestinal disease continued and they found a five inch cyst on my pancreas, and after two failed surgeirs and sic months in hopital bed I was released. I was uanble to walk and was in a wheelchair for one year and was tube fed for six months and nurses continued coming to my home for a couple months while I received physical therapy to walk and eat. I am left with necrotizing pancreatitis for the rest of my life, there is no cure.

in 1997 I won a claim for headaches but was denied for my left knee and intestinal disease. In 2009, after I was able to leave the house I got an appointmnet with the American Legion (VSO) and filed six new claims, at least two were from those denied in 1997. Intestinal disease and tremors.

Note, I also got an IMO form a Toxicologist Doctor who said my illnesses were likely at least partially a result of the Jet Fuel and other chemicals. (that was $1,600, because I could not afford to have any more IMO work done. She want $1,600 per 1/2 inch. I have a truckload. No joke.

I just got a new denial for all six issues, in my 2010 DRO hearing appeal (claim filed 2009), and they never once mention the Leaded Gasoline, the Diseal Fuel, or the Trichloroethylene. They only say denied for Jet Fuel. That is the same thing they did in my claim when I first filed, they ignored all the other chemicals.

I called my VSO, and sent her a copy of a form (sent to me with my denial) and I again explained why I am appealing, and again, for the umptteth time I said ' the VA has ignored almost all of the evidence including all of the chemicals I worked with and was soaked with daily, etc,,e tc,, even after the doctors gave my command medicla orders to remove me from chmical contact'.

Yes, I have requested a live video BVA hearing. I requested that in 2009 for all issues. The DRO hearing was in apprallel with the BVA hearing request. The BVA says they can and will use the Audio recording made at my DRO hearing in 2010.

Edited by retiredat44

i am in a dreadful state, of terrible mental health... I am completely dumfounded why they ginored my evidence again, it cannot be by accudent that they ingore the evidence, even though I presented it all at a hearing, and it is on transcrips and tape,,, I told them and showed them job duties and al the chmicals I worked with daily, yet the decsions always come backout without mention of the complete list of chmicals the doctors had me removed form contact...

Please, I really don't understand, I am dumfounded... why and how coukld they leave out and ignore a large part of my evidence? How cant hey get away with ignoring it , and making decsions of lied about evidence, hiding evidence...

I sent mor epparers to my VSO shwoing what they did int hei decsions, and send (faxed the info to my VSO).. as she is busy and I wil probably have to drive to her office which happens to be at the VA San Diego regional office..

Is there a way to ask the DRO why they ingored a large part of the evidence? A clairification from a supervisors? Truth os all on my side! Dop I have to wait until my BVA hearing to get my evidence shown in the light? To show that the local R.O. and DRO and all in claims and appeals purposely ignored the evidence?

I would like to know how to expose this tregedy of justice...

there are to many pages to copy and post here, in the decsions they sent me...

What are my options.?

How can I get them to see they purposely ignored such a large part of my evidence.. it is no smal part is covers a lot of my claim... it is an intregal part..

it is like they took one chmical, used it to deny and purposely left all the other chemicals out... whichis extremely corrupt and bizzre...

I am unable to think straight, I can't live like this I would rather have the diseases kil me then to be put thought these lies and misery by the San Diego V.A. Calims and Appeals for Disabled Veterans... I am unable to be rational when I am getting ripped ioff, railroaded, screwed.... I need someone who can expose the crooks, the insane dispicalbe acts done to vets who file claims...

I am not lying about one damned things, I have history and proof on my side, but they bury it...

I know the BVA will be more htorough, at least that is what I am led to believe.. the problems is I need to make sure that the truth is out and no one can lie in the prcocess. Please, I bet everyone that knows that I can do to right the wrongs... how to correct the cwrongs done my the local VA.R.O.

To m,ake sure the BVA goes through all evidence... and if they expose then local process for corruption, how to make it so the exposure is not hidden and everyone corrects the wrongs..

I am in a very terrible state of mind.. I can't go running to the VA metal health crying about being screwed over my claim, I am hoping a couple days of releflection and rest will help me gather myself.. I am really at the end of my rope I need people who can fix corruption... I cannot do this on my pown,, people wil see me as irrational when I try to tel them... and I can't hand people boxe sof documents and think they would actually read them and help me... the process is so bad that people would tel me to get lost... and the sytem is so corrupt,,, that I a just a number with a complaint in a long line...

my Youtube channel, I make little video clips fowlloing my disability claims nightmare and exposing the Veterans claims nightmare for others to see.. to shine line of the

cockroaches..

http://www.youtube.c...44?feature=mhee

Edited by retiredat44

• HadIt.com Elder

Do you have a nexus stating that your conditions are at least as likely as not related to your exposure to those chemicals?

That sounds like this may be your anchor.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Do you have a nexus stating that your conditions are at least as likely as not related to your exposure to those chemicals?

That sounds like this may be your anchor.

J

I do have one IMO from a toxicologist doctor who works as a toxicologist for disability claims for corporations, to catch employees and potentila employees who file claims fo illnesses from chemicals ilnesses... she had experince with the VA working fo rhtme int he past and now has her own private practice. She did a nexus for me....

it is veyr large.. and well done... I had already presetned that in my cile as a nexus IMO... she was very expensive, or else I would have gotten more than i did..

Her specialialty is chemicals like fuels, and petroleum, inks, etc... chemicals that damage the body..

She has a professinal toxicology business with several offices in Southern California.. does testing for corporations,... She came highly recommended by a referral service..

She had already put a nexus of my illnesses in the IMO... and it is listed int he claim denails that she siad it was likely..

My main problem is everything I posted, they ignored almost all the chemicals, they keep rejecting the jet fuel but ignore the diesel fuel, leaded gas, and then the trichloroethylene (which I was soaked in for months after the doctors had told my command I could not work with chemicals... My DRO hearing has all my chemical claims on tape and transcripts, and my job despriptions show that's what was used and people in those field had no protection and were saoek in those chmicals yet, every time they do my claim Jet fuel is the only chemical they put int he denial, and omit all others..

these chemicals have benzene and were already put on the carcinigen list long before my claim...

I need the VA Regional office to be exposed on why they ignore evidence, they blatantly ignore it.... and no one stands up top them and asks why.. next week I am going back to my VSO and getting her to find out why the evidence was ignored..

I may have to fire her and find an attorney that will talk to me,,, I tried talking to one on the phone, but the just wanted me to send my papers... it would cost me a fortune to send the boxes of papers.

I need an attorney who will talk to me in person and listen... and attorney in the San Diego area.

my case is going to the BVA soon... and I need to find an attorney who will listen, and not tell me to send my (huge) boxes to them... I need someone who gives me the impression and reputation of not taking any B.S. from the V.A..

I am supposed to find out if my mri scan shows brain damage,. or M.S. or other for those problems.... I will add those results too in the coming days...

i don't have time for any more of this deny crap...

If you guys know of anything else,, let me know or a referal... of an attorney that is more agressive than my vso... she sdoesn't seem upset that they ignre evidece,, "blantantly ignore'

like rubbing my face in the fact they leave out key parts of evidence.. and yet there is no one that will answer to such dispicable actions...