VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Imo & Dr Bash

Rate this question

TexasCop

Question

Hello everyone, just wanted to share something I learn about Dr Bash today i got a call from him about I need an medical

opinion to help establish an early effective date of IU and that he can help with this for a lot less than the what the attorney

is charging if we win about 45 grand different. He even said he & his assistant would represent me at hearing & BVA if necessary no

extra charge. He is really a nice guy my first time speaking with him took about an hour. He says I don't need a lawyer he will help me

with everything the IMO & be at hearing he and his assistant must be an advocate. I have read good and bad but I was impress with

him he also email me some of his opinions he has written looks good. Question? for those who have use him were you satisfied with his

work & do you think he can help me ?. One more can you drop an attorney and will you have to pay him anything? Thanks a lot

> @berta: I just think it is a disgrace that disabled veterans have to go through this type of work and get costly IMOs to get a fair shake from the VA.

from my perspective the VA enjoys the walls they constructed against the veteran. not even congress or a president seems to be able to get the VA to correct much from within. a lot of window dressing but that's all.

• HadIt.com Elder

I got a mental health IME that cost me around $300. The doctor used to work for the VA. She hit the ball so far out of the park it has not come down yet and that was 12 years ago. I asked Bash for an IMO for something some years ago about my DMII. He quoted me a price of $3000. I made a counter offer and he dropped it to $2000. I got along without him, but he got back to me fast and I was impressed except for the fee. Now if that fee was going to make the difference between 30% and 100% it would be cheap.

John

He was tied up for four months on mine and it cost the standard amount. Was it everything I wanted not really but at least I was able to gain access to it and upload it online to the VA 3 days before the denial letter came out. Just worn out on this deal how some can do it for many years is beyond me I have only been on the fight since 2012.

David

• HadIt.com Elder

We need to realize everything has increase over the years and IME/IMO's are no different,

Dr Bash pays for these out of his pocket if he thinks a IME/IMO is warranted and he pays for most everything he does postages phone calls ect,,ect,, and he should get that $ back plus his fee...I would not have a problem with it if he got me a few years of retro or increase my rating...I'd be very thankful grateful to Dr. Bash

jmo

...........Buck!

I took my wife to meet with Dr Bash just yesterday in Minneapolis MN.

She has asthma with other respiratory problems and headaches. Her claim is nearly 4 years old (VA denied her on everything, still at 0%).

Bash is incredible. In 5 minute's he looked through her entire file and pretty much knew exactly what he wanted to do. He told my wife he is pretty confident that he will win at BVA and get her 90% if not 100%.

I usually don't believe things until I see them but this guy is just something different.

We paid 3700.00 at the meeting. It's going to cost another 2300.00 at the tail end, but I believe its worth it.

Edited by Philgrenier

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use