VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ebenefits Changes - "what Did We Not Receive?"

Rate this question

MarkInTexas

Question

This morning I noticed that the upgrades the VA performed on ePeggy this weekend added a "What Did We Not Receive?" section on my compensation claim status screen. I'm glad that they added this, but wish they were clear as to exactly what requested information was not received. For instance, one line says, "Medical evidence from private provider", but I have no idea what piece of paper, examination, lab result, doctor, date or anything that they are talking about.

Anybody else notice this new screen? Or has it been there all along, and I just never received it before? Have a great morning everyone.

Mark

• Answers 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Is the appointment calendar working for any of you? Hasn't worked all weekend for me.

I used to be able to see my regular appointments in ePeggy, but yesterday I got a notice that only "c and p exam appointments" will show in the system and I would have to go to myhealthy-evet to view regular medical appointments.

I also have a new note saying "requested evidence is overdue". My required date was 4/28/12. No other info is posted and the required evidence says "for tracking VBMAP", whatever that is. The only downloaded VA letter is my AB7 service verification. The only items that they show as received are the ones I sent in through the Am Legion.

Good luck to all.

I used to be able to see my regular appointments in ePeggy, but yesterday I got a notice that only "c and p exam appointments" will show in the system and I would have to go to myhealthy-evet to view regular medical appointments.

You know, I just checked my apointment calendar and can't access it anymore either. This last "upgrade" defniitely messed ePeggy up bad.

Mark

I just checked mine as well. Wow do they really have something messed up. I have sent them everything they ever asked for at least once. Now what, they are going to say, we never recieved anything, to bad for you, your denied? I hope not, I have been waiting on this thing for over 2 years now with not movement. I guess some more waiting and see if they can fix it.

I was actually able to get Phylis on the line and get all of this straightened out. Please correct this part if I am wrong. Upon initial submission of your paperwork for your claim, Va sends out letters for information that they need. In my case, I had never had any treatment for my rototor cuffs so they wanted to get some 3rd party treatment information, Luckily, I filed my claim on the exact same day that treatment started. I assume that you guys had treatment before your claim. In addition, you really are supposed to have your medical file and records ready when you file a claim to expedite the process. (i learned this from Hadit. I did not so they asked me for it and NPRC. NPRC responded before I did so they closed my "portion" of that request and hence that is what I see. Peg.. I mean Phylis guaranteed me that all information that the va needs is in their hands. We even went throught the timeline from initital claim to moving back to review of evidence. She even confirmed my thinnking that my Ortho eval actually moved me backwards. And yes Mark you were correct in another post. Any movement is good movement.

Dearmeat.....

I too have been sitting idle for 23 months until just recently when i went from "Gathering of evidence" to "Preperation for decision".

I also discovered the same views of "What we did not receive" and I'm freaking out about it. It's basically saying they haven't received anything for every facet of my claim. But in "What we have received" it states they have a bunch of stuff. I'd upload a pic of it if I could figure out how to attach it. The only thing it says in what we have received that they need further evidence for has been sent.

So, what gives??? I sent them almost everything initially in support of the claim/request for increase.

They truly don't realize how this messes with people's heads.