Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Pharmacy Canceled My Anti-Depressant Prescription I Ended Up At The Er

Rate this topic

• Founder

Nov 10 and my saga continues. I did recieve 1 30 day supply of anti-depressants around the first of the month, but it has 0 refills. I called the nurse on Friday since I keep checking myhealthvet and it still does not show any refills. She thought it was all fixed I told her it wasn't. She said she would get back to me so I am waiting and counting my meds.

I'll keep you posted. It's nerve wracking.

• HadIt.com Elder

It's getting pretty bad when the VA prescribe us our meds and then makes it harder to get them...this has happen to me too T-bird and I Look for it to be happening a lo more more offten with every veteran....For some vets its not happen to yet but it probably will.

I hope they get his problem solved Maybe McDonald can get it fixed...I certainly hope so.

I understand your problem with the pharmacy. I have been off of my hydrocodone 5 days now and cannot get into see the doc until the 14th because he is "too busy". I am having some bad withdraws, but I am not going to the ER because they will treat me like I am a junkie. My mom gave me a few phenegran patches to get through until I see the doc Friday. Hopefully they get you straightened out and you don't have to suffer anymore. I am just hoping that they don't try to put me on suboxone.

• HadIt.com Elder

Use to the pharmacy would call back or you leave message and re-order your scripts a few years ago...Now after all this change with meds/reorder ect,,ect,, they won't call back won't refill OR wont let you know anything.

I just hope New Sec of VA'' Bob McDonald'' can get all this mess straighten out He needs to know about all this!

Edited by britton