Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My "bob" Email Worked! Smc R1

Rate this topic

jefmil50

This is Wonderful News!

But I sure agreed with Notorious Kelly.

Since late February, due to my contact to MS. Hickey, I have received numerous calls from my VARO, some from a VA rep and many from the director and all of those calls were either downright lies (from the VA rep) or half baked ridiculous stuff from the director,who didnt seem to know basic VA 101 at all..

They did reverse the 2 denials very fast, within weeks ,but still tried to get me to believe something (by phone)that goes against VA case law and could prevent many other survivors from getting accrued awards, as well, if they pull the same BS on them.

What I did get in writing was shameful enough.

I am attaching it to my Mandamus writ.

Unfortunately , here in NY you need to get the other person's permission to tape phone calls.

Otherwise I would have proof that they should re think their bonus program for RO directors..

Those phone calls were doozys. I emailed Ms. Hickey and CCed Sec. Bob about them.

Edited by Berta

Thank you everyone I really do appreciate all the help. My journey has been short when compared to many others but I am glad I got what I asked for and not have go the long way through many appeals. I have had this Multiple Sclerosis since 1991 and only in the last 3 years has it taking a turn for the worse. It has knocked me down but not out, so I am still here and I will continue here for good.

Still have many questions about this new SMC rating of R1. I will be around to ask those questions and other ones too I am sure. So I will have to use our Marine Corps saying that has stuck in my head for ever, that once a "Marine always a Marine". Same goes for here once a "Hadit always a Hadit"

wow congrats its hard to belive someone in that position would respond to an email or even have his staff do so especially when I can even get a VRE consular to email or call me back.lol

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use