Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Member Carlie with the Angels - A Huge Loss for Veterans

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

Brothers and Sisters - Our CarlieCash had a heart attack Thursday and flatlined at home, 911 was able to get a heartbeat again, but to much time had passed. She is in a coma and recovery is not possible. Her wife Lucy has been handed the difficult task of letting her go and her decision is to wait until Veterans Day to honor Carlie and to let her go to her reward then. I am sure that Lucy and Carlie would appreciate all prayers and kind thoughts sent their way. I am heartbroken.

Their address

Lucy Croft

1702 - 55th St So
Gulfport, FL 33707

Read others thoughts and yours here in our fallen comrades forum 

Edited by Tbird

• HadIt.com Elder

This is so sad  of all people why carlie....I can understand a veteran in bad shape with  Disabling Disease  bed ridden and in pain all the time , I never knew carlie had Heart Problems?   Unless this is just a sudden terrible thing, that can happen to any of us at any giving time...we never know when its our time, Hang in There Ms T and everyone else that loved and cared for carlie.

My heart felt condolences go out to carlie and her family.

May she Rest in Peace

...........Buck

• Founder

Carlie - had health problems she just never wanted to talk about them and they never got in the way of her living her life. She was so dedicated to everyone here and to veterans in general. She was always helping someone.

She was my best and closet friend, we could talk about anything and often did. She dedicated endless hours to HadIt.com and the members, looking up law cases, she loved to dig into the law. She spent hours reading the forums to see if there was anyone she could help.

I've said it before but she had the most generous heart I've come across in my life so far. 

• Founder

"CarlieCash" Carla Croft will be cremated tomorrow morning. The family will be sending me the details to post here. Take a moment tomorrow November 19, 2015 to say a heartfelt goodbye and thank you to her - I know she will appreciate it. 

• Founder

On behalf of all VBN staff, our deepest condolences on the passing of Carlie.
She will be missed but not forgotten.
She has an honorary ribbon at the top of our page.  She earned it many times over.

Respectfully,

VBN

Vike17 - Thank you. I forwarded a link to the posts on Hadit and VBN to Lucy I thought it would comfort her to see how many folks are with her and how much people cared for Carlie.