Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

va calucations

Rate this question

RUREADY

Question

RUREADY asked a question which 1st generated into what I believe was a swipe at his integrity.

Had anyone looked at his profile he is at 100%. it was a basic question and answered.  the rest of the discussion belongs in a different thread probably titled "Gaming Veterans vs VA Gaming veterans"

39 minutes ago, brokensoldier244th said:

And you if you have a documentable claim then you aren't who is being discussed. If you are throwing shit against a wall just to get the next percentage because at some point the VA or the Army or whatever F*cked you over, then its bullshit and should be denied. This 'chip on my shoulder' shit needs to stop. Younger vets hear it and say 'screw it' and don't even bother because they get it so built up that the boogy man VA is out to get them. Over the last 10 years I have moved from 30% to 100% over time, several claims that I was able to back up, and only one appeal. Amazingly enough the VA isn't out to get 'you' and most of the time doesn't even know who 'you' are. There are about a million other vets in the system, too., you think they have time to single you out to ruin your day? 

I don't expect an answer, nor want one. The whole idea of this thread is that you know if you are justified or not and can back up a claim. If you have support for whatever it is, then eventually you will prevail. Its not a personal mission against you. Asking all over the internet about how to get that next percentage rung, and claim wording, and 'can I use this BVA decision....' and whatever just makes it look like you are fishing. I don't have time for it, and it takes up thread/forum space and takes time away from another veteran that could be being helped. 

who do you pay or where your check come from you piss because of you

telling people research a coaching or faking I ASK YOU AGAIN show us

in cfr or any VA regulations. TRY WORKING FOR THEM You didn't have access to computer in 70,80,90

and if Black 2000 so you couldn't research what the internet has to offer but that's wrong

You the judge or think you are , keep your cause I got mines If vets had known of acess

to records online the backlog wouldn't be as is.

Slick that's all I ask BUT LET THEM GET IT OFF THEIR CHEST. I luv a good argument

and they cant hurt my feeling one way or another its  just advice or an opinion and everyone has one

I don't like anyone giving vets the wrong information its about

the only time I response for bad info you or anyone else you better have

your information at hand to back it up or you will look like an ass that's just me

• HadIt.com Elder

RUREADY. 

For an 80% rating and to get up to the 100% rating    you need another rating of 90% to be 98% by VA  Math  that would be 100% .

80% plus 90%  would equal a 98%rating   rounded off to 100%...I know that don't make a lick of sense  but its what I came up with.

If I did this right?

..........Buck

• HadIt.com Elder

Here is the guy over 300 percent. What is the big deal. RuReady asked an honest question.  Hadit is veterans helping veterans. If you want to get chippy about there are other sites that allow its members to nit pick each other, Guess what. We don't do that here. You are free to venture to other sites. Lets keep our post civil and if you dont like a topic or post, Ignore the topic and lets move on.

JBasser