Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Now what?

Rate this question

Scout Swimmer

Question

03-19-16

Granted 30% asthma according to AB8 letter. (From 06-03-2011)

03-20-16. Received SOC regarding headaches. 

03-21-16 Submittef rebuttal to SOC and fired VSO. (Did not follow remand instructions/failed to consider nexus for migranies related to service connected asthma, rhinitis, nasal blockage, deviated septum never addressed).  

Have not received official rating yet. Also did not receive retro payment or new monthly adjustment for April. 

Damn VA. Real good at sending BS denials. Not so good at getting Veterans their entitlements when proven wrong. 

No offense taken, Rudy.  I think the RO purposely decided the migraines before the asthma was connected. This made it possible for the RO to avoid Bash's primary evidence having to consider the nexus between her breathing condition casing her migraines. (A common tactic that I've nailed them on and won in the past).They couldn't get around Bash's testimony of the Asthma because it was specifically geared for direct connection.  I am pretty confident I will win on all fronts either from the rebuttal to the SOC that points this out or when the RO sends it back to BVA for final review of the entire appeal.

I was told on numerous occasions that Regional Offices hate Dr. Bash and often play these types of games with claims that have his name on it. Over the years he has caused them a lot of embarrassment. Unfortunately for them, the BVA and CVAC care little about them being butt-hurt. Nevertheless, our main objective was accomplished because of his IMO's. Service connection for asthma. You can do all the research you want. It means nothing without solid evidence or a private physician willing to do the right thing. Bash did that for us and I would use him again. Just my opinion.

Edited by Scout Swimmer

I honestly feel that all veterans deserve the right to file service connection for PTSD resulting from filing a claim with the veteran affairs and having to go at the least to the BVA to get it right.

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 9:55 AM, Scout Swimmer said:

No offense taken, Rudy.  I think the RO purposely decided the migraines before the asthma was connected. This made it possible for the RO to avoid Bash's primary evidence having to consider the nexus between her breathing condition casing her migraines. (A common tactic that I've nailed them on and won in the past).They couldn't get around Bash's testimony of the Asthma because it was specifically geared for direct connection.  I am pretty confident I will win on all fronts either from the rebuttal to the SOC that points this out or when the RO sends it back to BVA for final review of the entire appeal.

I was told on numerous occasions that Regional Offices hate Dr. Bash and often play these types of games with claims that have his name on it. Over the years he has caused them a lot of embarrassment. Unfortunately for them, the BVA and CVAC care little about them being butt-hurt. Nevertheless, our main objective was accomplished because of his IMO's. Service connection for asthma. You can do all the research you want. It means nothing without solid evidence or a private physician willing to do the right thing. Bash did that for us and I would use him again. Just my opinion.

Let me understand this again,,,, this RO don't like Bash opinions

according to you

was told on numerous occasions that Regional Offices hate Dr. Bash

and often play these types of games with claims that have his name

on it. And you would still pay for another IMO from him.

just like buying a new house or car search for the best BUY. jmho

• HadIt.com Elder

From what I read about Dr Bash & John Dorle & listen to them on the hadit blog podcast radio show  they are among  the best you can get for representation.

I never had to use them and hope I don't have to.

but if I had to I believe they would be up at the top of my list of choices.

jmo

.........Buck

Buck I didn't write it but you read what OP said right

your choice not minds. You could get anyone you like

but do I have to agree with you ???? just asking You read everyday

of Doctors opinions and the cost and if I can get an IMO for free

or 2 grand for same conditions. Less say one cost 10 grand & one cost  1

grand same or better opinion just from different doctors Evidence and an opinion

from a real doctor matters jmho

Edited by RUREADY

• HadIt.com Elder

RUREADY,

No you don't have to agree with me  , your opinion/choice is yours and mine is mine.