Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VSO uses VA email Address!

Rate this question

pen

Question

I noticed that VSOs use @va.gov VA email addresses. This includes many from VVA, MOPH, and AMVETS.

This means the VA has access to the messages between the claimant and the so-called "advocate." This is how close the VSO and the VA work. The owner of an email system owns all messages on that system. So the VA can read all the correspondence the veteran sends. These VSOs are puppets. The VSO is creature of the VA.

VSO's are trained and accredited by the US Department of Veterans Affairs to provide assistance to veterans

http://www.military.com/benefits/veteran-benefits/veteran-service-officers.html

The VA is digitizing records, then scheduling the original source documents for "disposition," which includes shredding.  They are unilaterally redefining what original source documents are.  They are referring to digitized copies as the source documents, once scanned, and then referring to the actual paper documents as "duplicate non-records," and then scheduling them for destruction.  Read Larry Johnson, Jr. v. McDonald at the CAVC, Docket No. 15-0715, or better yet, listen to the audio of the panel hearing.  It'll scare the hell out of you.  According to the VA, up really means down, in really means out, and digitized really means original source document.  

Courts of law have recognized that faxes and digital documents are valid, even as source document, for years now. The only person seeing a derp dark conspiracy here are some of you. 

Disposing of or disappearing records could happen to both paper or digits.

I keep a copy of everything I have ever gotten or am getting in either paper or digits.  Whatever it came in.

I found records (Army, while in service) in digits that never made it to me in paper.  A lost promotion.

According to the ABCMR, too late and a dollar short.

But I know now it wasnt my fault, so I got that (in digits) going for me,

Hamslice

2 hours ago, brokensoldier244th said:

Courts of law have recognized that faxes and digital documents are valid, even as source document, for years now. The only person seeing a derp dark conspiracy here are some of you. 

You would do well to read Rule 10 at the CAVC's website.  Also the Court's directive to the VA after the hearing.  It appears the Court disagrees with you. 

Edited by lotzaspotz

What do you do if the digitized copies are missing sections of your paper records (as was the case in Johnson)? You ask to compare one against the other.  What do you do in the event of scanner misfeeds?  You ask to compare the scanned copies to your paper copies.  Now, what do you do if the paper copies have been shredded?  

Do you guys ever get tired of only looking at the negative in everything? So much wasted energy. It always a conspiracy against you. Good grief. Sometimes some of you sound so ungrateful that the system even exists. Perhaps the government could have just said "once you are out you are done". 

Scanners misfeed sometimes, paper records fall apart. What's the difference? Every hospital, every state agency, federal agencies- all use digital documents, yet you want to mistrust them and complain about length of claim resolution but insist on paper documents only? There is no pleasing some of you. 

Rule  ten says nothing about copies. Some of your claim files have been electronic already. It has no bearing on CAVC. CAVC has an entire set of rules specifically for electronic case files. Paper records only is not how it works. Only Mayberry would still be using and requiring only paper records. 

Edited by brokensoldier244th