VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2018, Got my Docket #

Rate this question

Oceanbound

Question

Will post my appeal journey in this thread. Here starts the road to victory. 

Sept 2017 - hired GloverLuck since I HADIT with getting denied by the VA with the injuries I have documented in my file. I was homeless, lost my marriage, and 15 years of my life.

April 2018 - Got my Docket #.

Hopefully it does not take 5 years, but I expect it for the traditional route, and not RAMP.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:33 PM, Oceanbound said:

Got the BBE. No change as expected.

So when it went back to the VA contractor who did the C&P exam, the PA still low balled me on the main point of the DBQ.  So I told Julie to appeal it to the Board.

And just received the private IMEO I was waiting for. Having mix motions. While in person with this IME DO, he knew how bad the VA is from a prior patient, and he did point out the reason in the opinion why I sought him.  So I still have to continue on.

Just left the VA, continue to try to make it look like I'm normal, and they have no interest in getting me better. I rather have zero injuries but it's to late for that when they're the ones that poisoned me. The exam wasn't even the same as the one I took at the Neurophysiologist. 

The system works said by the 30 year RO. If the VA is the best care in the world, why do you only have private physicians and never seen a VA buffoon? 

Nothing to report on my claims at the moment.

I have a real primary care physician and all other private offices. And don't have to see any of them anymore except the annual--which would be a waste of my time.

19 minutes ago, Oceanbound said:

except the annual--which would be a waste of my time.

Do go to the annual and keep the VA updated.  They will use your not going to your annual as an excuse to reduce your benefits if they are given the chance.