VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2018, Got my Docket #

Rate this question

Oceanbound

Question

Will post my appeal journey in this thread. Here starts the road to victory. 

Sept 2017 - hired GloverLuck since I HADIT with getting denied by the VA with the injuries I have documented in my file. I was homeless, lost my marriage, and 15 years of my life.

April 2018 - Got my Docket #.

Hopefully it does not take 5 years, but I expect it for the traditional route, and not RAMP.

• HadIt.com Elder

Oceanbound It is what you expected; and we wish it wasn't so. But we can't change what is, either. So, go after it now. Make the case and get some compensation for all the pain and suffering and all that was negative all those years. Very best to you on your quest.

10 hours ago, Oceanbound said:

Test came back positive for HM. I called today to setup an appointment time to speak with my lawyer, tomorrow Julie will call me.

sorry to hear that result. I imagine it helps explain some health issues for you. Is there any successful treatment?

So currently I have one in legacy because it was days before the switch over to the new system. The one that is a GWI presumptive is being sent to see DRO review and this dro review estimated to be in December. 

And after the dro review gotta NOD it for EED since the clowns at the RO are cowards.

A DRO from Houston RO called me up before noon and told me about the informal hearing. I actually had to put her on hold for that I was on another call. Ok Hello I'm here now.  Dro -- This is your informal hearing, ME -- but I have a lawyer, DRO -- and she said that you can do it yourself.

Typical outsource C&P exam.So then I had to do a followup exam because I HAVE IT. 

Which was a follow up exam to the first exam which likely was totally bogus and bunk.

Back story--Since my (back in april) annual physical/assessment/screening from the VA my doctor wasn't there because I was switching providers, so I didn't have a doctor, and now that I saw how the PA was good, I still switched, looks like the PA moved, I don't know since he is no longer listed for that location. Was done by a Hi I just graduated from Nurse Practitioner School and work for the VA because  paid for my NP degree. Do you want to rescheduled this annual? No. Examine taking place and don't you get lippy with me, excuse you but I know what I am talking about and I have it. Doesn't matter she still lied on my medical file. But to the case at hand.

The informal hearing when it comes down to it is, simply talking about the pizza you ordered months ago, and we want to talk about it right now.

So I did not need my lawyer for this.

She told me that the examiner said that I had it but on another part of the exam papers that it cleared up (probably because she read that lair NP report instead of the documented medial diagnoses in service stating that I have it, so that she will push it back down to have the examiner to clarify herself and that a future exam might be ordered. Ok. Ok.  Do you have any questions for me. No I do not. Have a nice day. You as well.