VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Status update Prayers requested

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

I've been exposed to COVID and I am waiting for my test results. Currently I feel fine. My niece Amanda, her husband Joe and the two kiddos all got it. Its bad, but not bad enough to go to the hospital. Please pray for us. We are set to close on our house Dec 30/31st and we are hoping this will not jeopardize our closing date. It's a struggle financially since Joe doesn't get paid while he is out of work. We all are trying to stay positive, but a few prayers sent our way would be appreciated.

• HadIt.com Elder

Prayers sent your way Ms Tbird

I wanted to let you know my son was tested positive for covid  he was laid off his job  (with pay)  and had to go into quarantine for 14 days and then retested , tests came back negative  and he was allowed to go back to work. he said he felt fine all those days  but was not allowed to go outside his home.

As for as closing the title company should let you know what to do on closing.? I know we are going to sit in the car and the girl will come out  have us sign all the papers  and give them our closing cost check... (hopefully everything goes ok) ...we did it that way when we sold our house too.  maybe each title company has their way to close during this pandemic. 

anyway you guys stay protected  wear those deposable gloves and some good fitting mask  keep that 99.9 % hand sanitizer handy & wash hands often,  we all can't be to cautions of this deadly virus.

Hello Tbird! I just finished praying for you and your family. You are going to be just fine. I know this for a fact because Isaiah 54:17 states that "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper."

Keep the faith! Myself, and many other veterans are here to support you!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Thats wonderful news Ms T...but you sure need to be careful and Isolate yourself from your niece and hubby and kids  if they have it. at least until they test negative.

• HadIt.com Elder

Great News!!! It's not over, though. You/we have to be diligent. Keep at home as much as possible and social distance if you have to interact with people. People with compromised immune systems have to be super careful.

Hope that vaccine works!