Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

LHI tomorrow

Rate this question

Riplip

Question

Well I have my C&P tomorrow at LHI about my Meniere's claim. Should be an adventure. Going to a place that doesn't specialize in anything close to what I'm being examined for. All the new rating and nightmares I hear from everyone. I have to drive 1 hour and 20 minutes to a company that has another office 20 mins from me. I almost just quit the claim and left well enough alone but I think thats what they want. I hope I get a person that listens and reads all my doctors notes. I'll check ebenefits later today to see if I get denied before i even have my examine like last time lol. 

But yet in still, who does the VA contracts? People like LHI, VES, QTC that are experts in workman's comp that are well trained on how to look for ways to delay or deny a claim. 

19 minutes ago, Mr cue said:

Stop it the VA still have there comp exam department. Still

It that the VA has contract out exams to these companies.

Matter fact a billion dollars contract.

Have you look at who own qtc.

I give you a min to Google it.

I have never- EVER said on here that VA does not have comp and pen departments, or that they are going away. That is a fantasy that you have created somewhere. I may say things you dont' like but at least be honest about what you don't like and don't invent things. 

13 minutes ago, Whodat said:

But yet in still, who does the VA contracts? People like LHI, VES, QTC that are experts in workman's comp that are well trained on how to look for ways to delay or deny a claim. 

I've had nothing but good luck with the contract exams. Most of my grants came from contract examiners after being denied by the VAMC examiners. But some people have had the opposite experience though. 

Covid exasperated the problems with C&P exams at the VAMC. They started taking examiners out of the C&P department to have them work in other parts of the hospitals. 

I was to have an exam at the VAMC back in February. They ended up cancelling it twice and sent it out to a contractor because they said they had no providers at the VAMC to do the exam. I was ok with this because I don't the VAMC examiners anyway. QTC got me in on March 9th and my claims were decided just yesterday. 

I can't speak for everyone else. While I was in the Detroit area, the contractors were great. Actually had taken their time help Vets. 

After relocation to my new location a different story. Many of Vets here are complaining about the same thing.