• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans With 100% Disability

Rate this question

Guest johnson123

Question

Guest johnson123

Dear Veteran's, 100 % Permanent Disabled,

You have the right to use ALL facilities on the Bases, including Legal Services. I now have a claim in and I now have a JAG that is my POA. I hope this information may help another Vet.

Johnson

• Answers 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

IT SURE PAYS TO BE 100% SC AND P/T. I'M GOING TO USE EVERYTHING AND BENEFITS THEY GIVE ME. MY WIFE LOVES SHOPPING AT THE COMMISSARY ( A WHOLE LOT CHEAPER THEN GOING TO A REGULAR GROCERY STORE ).

WOW!!! THIS IS GREAT INFORMATION!!! I ACTUALLY CALLED AND CHECKED INTO THIS!!! OMG!!!

Everyone,,, this is a benefit I knew NOTHING about!!! I even called the Hawaii hotel to see if I could get a room. OMG!!! I told them my status (100% P&T) --- that is all I needed. OMG!!!! Of course,,, I fell under category 2,,, or something like that. Still, what a great benefit!!!

I truly appreciate hadit.com. Every time I log into this site, I learn something new ---tearing up---.

Once again,,, thanks to all of you!!!

Tayo

• HadIt.com Elder

How does one go about exchanging the old butterscotch ID card to the new one that shows that you are a sponsor not a dependent?

• HadIt.com Elder
How does one go about exchanging the old butterscotch ID card to the new one that shows that you are a sponsor not a dependent?

Pete, go out to NAS JRB, Ft. Worth, to the Main Gate, go to the "visitor's bldg" (turn right just before you get to the guard post and park in the parking lot and go into the building and take a number and they'll come out and get you and take you back and you'll get your picture taken and your card right then (take your lettter from the VA for your 100% P&T, if you don't have the letter, call the VA #800 and tell them you need your letter to get your "exchange, MWR, commissary" card. Then, when you are finished getting your card (it took me, like, 15 minutes, start to finish), then go across the lobby to the OTHER desk and get your vehicle decals/pass to allow you to actually "get on base"...take the decals out to your car and peel and stick them to your windshield, then leave the "visitors parking" and the young person at the gate with the big 45ACP will tell you how to find everything.

• HadIt.com Elder

Well I hope that I get around to it in this lifetime. Thanks for the info. Can I just sow the ID card that I have and not have decals? That is how long it has been since I have been there.