• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veterans With 100% Disability

Rate this question

Guest johnson123

Question

Guest johnson123

Dear Veteran's, 100 % Permanent Disabled,

You have the right to use ALL facilities on the Bases, including Legal Services. I now have a claim in and I now have a JAG that is my POA. I hope this information may help another Vet.

Johnson

• Answers 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Pete - I'm with you - sitting here busting a gut laughing that I can go back and eat Army chow!!

Wings - I had no idea about this. So, next time I'm on post I'll go eat w/ the troops for old time's sake!! Thanks for the info (and the great laugh - seriously, though, I always liked Army food - except in the field when it was all slung together).

Thanks,

TS

Guest johnson123

Dear Vets,

All I can state is that, 21-22A is signed by my POA, by the US Army Legal Assistance Office, on base. the JAG is a Major in the US ARMY. I have only used his services twice since 8-22-2008. He also wrote a letter to VA, I have a copy. This Office Represents, Mr. X to VA Claim, noted above. If you are right, would VA not send me a letter? He has requested all records from VA and he also told VA that if they write me a letter, then he must also receive a copy.

I will post his answer to my case, after I see him. I hope this helps someone.

And I'am not short-time duty!, I'am 8 years in active USN! And as I stated, if you have a card, then 100% P&T, you can still get Tricare, even if there is no to medical. I thought I made this clear, that I DID NOT state this as a TRUE fact, I only stated that I had read this!

Johnson.

Dear Vets,

And as I stated, if you have a card, then 100% P&T, you can still get Tricare, even if there is no to medical. I thought I made this clear, that I DID NOT state this as a TRUE fact, I only stated that I had read this!

Johnson.

1. Tricare is a medical insurance program, so why would anyone want it unless for medical care?

2. Why do you keep posting something that you are not sure is true or false?

3. http://www.tricare.mil/factsheets/viewfactsheet.cfm?id=174 Tricare fact sheet concerning eligibility notice that unless you are active, retired military or a dependant you do not qualify for care under tricare.

• HadIt.com Elder
Pete - I'm with you - sitting here busting a gut laughing that I can go back and eat Army chow!!

Wings - I had no idea about this. So, next time I'm on post I'll go eat w/ the troops for old time's sake!! Thanks for the info (and the great laugh - seriously, though, I always liked Army food - except in the field when it was all slung together).

Thanks,

TS

TS, Meals are about $2-$3, piled high. Your dependents can eat with you too. You have to show your ID Card, and sign the roster. Other than that, you do sit with the troops but nobody is talking much, just eating, a lot ;-) Definately check it out, the meals have improved some, lots of fruit and yogurt, all kinds of cereals and they still make your omlet just like you want, 2 eggs or 3. I ate with the Coast Guard this summer and they had all you can eat fresh seafood twice a week. Went to the base movie theatre, swimming pool, camped, used the free wifi, library . . . MWR is a big benefit. Use it. ~Wings

TS, Meals are about $2-$3, piled high. Your dependents can eat with you too. You have to show your ID Card, and sign the roster. Other than that, you do sit with the troops but nobody is talking much, just eating, a lot ;-) Definately check it out, the meals have improved some, lots of fruit and yogurt, all kinds of cereals and they still make your omlet just like you want, 2 eggs or 3. I ate with the Coast Guard this summer and they had all you can eat fresh seafood twice a week. Went to the base movie theatre, swimming pool, camped, used the free wifi, library . . . MWR is a big benefit. Use it. ~Wings

I am sure the cost is more than the 2-3 dollars of yesterday.. After I retired in 1986, I took my family to Fort Devens Mess Hall for thanksgiving, for two adults, and two children it cost me over $25.00. Now this was in 1986. The cost of the meal isn't bad but the surcharge will kill you and if your are an officer or retired the surcharge exceeds the cost of the meal at least two to one......today I bet it would cost more that twice the amount that it cost in 1986. Army chow was always a good meal, except for basic training . now that was pig slop......