Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It Is Finally Over Bva Granted My Appeal

Rate this question

Testvet

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

for all of you regulars you know what I have been fighting and how long I have been fighting it. I got the letter from the BVA today they granted my appeal on Hypertension and Coronary Artery Disease secondary to PTSD.

They took exception to note that Dr Boscarino's study warranted inclusion the the Federal register, and also my IMO from DR James Ketchum the retired Colonel from Edgewood Arsenal and the Judge noted that I had been a test subject at Edgewood and that DR Ketchum accepted DR Boscarino's study as being a logical scientific study and that it was more plausible than my exposures to chemicals and drugs during the Cold War human experimentation.

Since my PTSD was awarded back to Dec 2003 and I started the claim on my heart disease in Nov 2002 I am sure they will only give me back pay to Dec 2003

but I am happy now if I have a heart attack and die they hace to give my wife and son benefits. YES

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

• Answers 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Hoppy

I think you are right about the VA not wanting grant compensation based on chemical triggers. I think this is because they are afraid of a wave of claims being filed for the same thing as the word gets out. You know it is just about money in the end for the VA.

• HadIt.com Elder

John and Hoppy you are both right, if you remmber the VA would not even put the words Edgewood Arsenal, human experiments, chemical weapons and drugs on any of my paperwork, until they got caught lying back in October 2005 to Senator Larry Craig. Then they gave me 100% in May 2006 for PTSD and then tried to claim I agreed to drop "all other issues" in a paper dated 7 Dec 2005, the problem with that "lie or forgery" is that Dec 7, 2005 is a Wednesday and all vets in South Carolina know you don't go to the regional office on Wednesday to see any Service Officers because they are "all in BVA hearings" and Fridays they are all closed for "paper work catch up day" also the round dated stamp was not on their paper they claimed I signed it was on a seperate sheet of paper.

They have played a lot of games on me over the past 7 years, but the BVA Judge put Edgewood Arsenal and chemical exposures into the award claim, I wonder how they will like "them apples" rofl. Personally I am just glad in my case it should be over now. I tossed the dice on the crap table and came up 12 can they appeal the BVA Judge and have it over turned?

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

Testvet,

Congratulations!

It would have been funny if you were pictured as one of the volunteers in Dr. Kethchum's book (I checked out the link you posted - here's the link to the volunteer picture http://www.forgottensecrets.net/illustrations.html:

Enjoy the grandkids and hug the wife and thanks for paving the way for other vets.

God bless,

TS Snave

• HadIt.com Elder

I'm sorry TestVet, but I just saw this posting.

Congratulations.

You have done a service that a lot of peeps will enjoy the fruits thereof.

Thank you.

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

I'm so glad this is over for you and your family...sincere Congratulations...sorry just now seeing this myself...got my retro ;) and was away for a minute. I gotta admit...it does feel good to win.

luvHIM & Testvet,

When and where are we all meeting to break bread together --

I feel a really good meal comming our way - :)

carlie

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.