Jump to content

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0

P&t 100 % Ptsd Can Va Change Rating If Having A Child And Wife?

Rate this question




I was rated P&T 100 % PTSD about one year ago. My caregiver of three years had pity on me and wants to marry me and had my first child. If I add them as dependents and marry her would the VA ask me to go in for a appointment and possibly lose my P&T 100% PTSD. I am really not able to take care of myself and have huge problems and she has been a blessing in my life and maybe I am dead by now if she never came into my life.

Thank you,

God Bless1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Recommended Posts

  • HadIt.com Elder

Heck no,



A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HadIt.com Elder

She might be able to get some payment if you became 100% from OIF/OEF. If you need a care giver you should ask for A&A.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use