VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Just Thought You All Might Like This.....

Rate this question

ranger11bv

Question

"TAKING CARE OF OUR VETERANS IS A COST OF WAR. IF YOU CAN SPEND SIX TRILLION DOLLARS SENDING PEOPLE TO WAR, YOU CAN SPEND A FEW BILLION DOLLARS TAKING CARE OF THEM WHEN THEY COME HOME" - Sen Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

nailed it!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

"TAKING CARE OF OUR VETERANS IS A COST OF WAR. IF YOU CAN SPEND SIX TRILLION DOLLARS SENDING PEOPLE TO WAR, YOU CAN SPEND A FEW BILLION DOLLARS TAKING CARE OF THEM WHEN THEY COME HOME" - Sen Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

nailed it!!!!

While I agree w/the statement, nothing Bernie Sanders has done or will do helps veterans. He represents VT and does a lousy job. I live in VT and I have no use for him!!! The only way I'd vote for him is to make sure that the lying, snake, Hillary Clinton, doesn't get elected. jmo

pr

if mr incompetent changes the rules of ingagement anymore in afg. and Iraq the military wont need weapons that's way 2/3 of casualties in these wars has been during his years as mr clueless in chief

you living better now than you was 8 years ago, interest rates 2%,

your pay more than it was gas prices all time low in 10 years

kill OLD BIN, we been looking for ten years. ended two wars ,

you haven't died from his 8 years, just to name a few,

congress wont vote for anything that makes sence that's why he

use his power to get shit done,YOU sleep at night in peace not worrying

about bombs hitting your home Who ever the President is you still got to live. jmho

and they make congress $145,000 per year or more to not vote.. Good choice jmho

Edited by RUREADY

• HadIt.com Elder

Prejudice has nothing to with do it!

I don't care what color he is As long as he does his job as commander in chief and gets America back to its feet & running strong rebuild our military& take care of our people!

................jmo

.......................Buck

Edited by Buck52

Prejudice has nothing to with do it!

I don't care what color he is As long as he does his job as commander in chief and gets America back to its feet & running strong rebuild our military& take care of our people!

................jmo

.......................Buck

what is your complaint then. You and another poster was complaining about the PRESIDENT as not doing his job,

I say you have no ideal whats going on with and to disrespect to your Command you are an idiot.

This guy have a degree in law what's yours just like retirement pay for vets it need rebuilding but

not at Congress expense stand for whats right and we don't have a problem. I rest this.

Edited by RUREADY

I would question his degree in law. he went to Harvard on affirmative action he is the only pres. of the Harvard law review never to write a article. I would stretch to say he was a c student at best.dont forget he thinks there are 53 states don't forget corpse man. he didn't even know a medic is in the army.he took flak for the corpse man mistake he corrected it by saying navy hospitalman which is still wrong there called ordaleys I know I was in a navel hospital.keep voting for those dems you be broke fast.

That's the best you got. At least under this pres these guys are not calling and writing home asking there parents to send them bullet proof vest or batteries to operate the equipment. The trucks and track equipment was not up to standards they new it and sent them anyway. The cost of upgrading equipment was more than the cost of human lives so the soldiers lost out.I never seen so much hatred for one man as Obama. They have not let up on him for the past 6 years. I did not vote for him but he is the president and the disrespect is appalling.