VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

2018, Got my Docket #

Rate this question

Oceanbound

Question

Will post my appeal journey in this thread. Here starts the road to victory. 

Sept 2017 - hired GloverLuck since I HADIT with getting denied by the VA with the injuries I have documented in my file. I was homeless, lost my marriage, and 15 years of my life.

April 2018 - Got my Docket #.

Hopefully it does not take 5 years, but I expect it for the traditional route, and not RAMP.

On April 2, 2019, a judge at the Board of Veterans’ Appeals made a decision that changes your disability rating or eligibility for benefits. On April 11, 2019, the Veterans Benefits Administration sent you a new decision that updates your benefits. If you disagree with either the Board decision or the Veterans Benefits Administration decision, you can request another review. The review options available to you depend on which decision you disagree with.

It looks like they only ruled in my favor for this one. A small victory. I will NOD the effective date. 

Already have the book of magic (38 CFR) and magical key (lawyer up), because of this site (the Legend of Zelda strategy guide) and word of mouth (Google VA denied and WTF&why?), made me sought them out by searching for 8 and getting them ahead of time and going back later to beat the unknown next mini/dungeon boss-Gleeok. 

So having feed the Hungry Goriya the food (IMO) and beating Level 7 Aquamentus at the BVA, and I am off to Level 8. 

Unfortunately, I do not think I would be able to reach it in time, with my current estimated time line of October. I just obtained one of my last (three) major IMEOs, the second IMO is pending on the finalization of a second lab test yet to be taking as it is being sent to me, and the third IMO will have to wait until I reach Level 9 and inside Death Mountain. Each of the IMEs and IMOs obtained were a stepping stone to the next one and ultimately the last one for TBI.

Death Mountain is where I will obtain the Red Ring and Silver Arrows. 

Journey has been a long miserable and terrible tough one to say the least, but I am pass the point of roadblocks, and on the path of healing, moving on, and conquering Ganon--where he possesses the Triforce of Power, a third of the full Triforce that gives him godlike strength, boundless mystical power, and invulnerability to all but the most powerful sacred weapons, such as the Master Sword.

• HadIt.com Elder

Oceanbound, you got way too much time on your hands!

But if my little gray cells are working this morning, I think you are telling us you are in a good place. So, keep on truckin.

Have to wait until Monday to get my heavy metal test results. Then have them be faxed to the Orthopedic surgeon that is waiting for them to finalize my IME with opinion, as well as my ultrasound kidney exam opinion from the Nephrologist, before I can get the IMEO from the surgeon to submit to my lawyer. 

• HadIt.com Elder

Oceanbound, we wish you well on your tests tomorrow, and your test results are what you want. Good luck.