• veteranscrisisline-badge-chat-1.gif

• Advertisemnt

• Trouble Remembering? This helped me.

I have memory problems and as some of you may know I highly recommend Evernote and have for years. Though I've found that writing helps me remember more. I ran across Tom's videos on youtube, I'm a bit geeky and I also use an IPad so if you take notes on your IPad or you are thinking of going paperless check it out. I'm really happy with it, I use it with a program called Noteshelf 2.

Click here to purchase your digital journal. HadIt.com receives a commission on each purchase.

• 14 Questions about VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims

questions-001@3x.png

When a Veteran starts considering whether or not to file a VA Disability Claim, there are a lot of questions that he or she tends to ask. Over the last 10 years, the following are the 14 most common basic questions I am asked about ...
    Continue Reading

• Ads

• Most Common VA Disabilities Claimed for Compensation:   

tinnitus-005.pngptsd-005.pnglumbosacral-005.pngscars-005.pnglimitation-flexion-knee-005.pngdiabetes-005.pnglimitation-motion-ankle-005.pngparalysis-005.pngdegenerative-arthitis-spine-005.pngtbi-traumatic-brain-injury-005.png

• Advertisemnt

• VA Watchdog

• Advertisemnt

• Ads

• Can a 100 percent Disabled Veteran Work and Earn an Income?

employment 2.jpeg

You’ve just been rated 100% disabled by the Veterans Affairs. After the excitement of finally having the rating you deserve wears off, you start asking questions. One of the first questions that you might ask is this: It’s a legitimate question – rare is the Veteran that finds themselves sitting on the couch eating bon-bons … Continue reading

Sign in to follow this  
paulcolrain

has any member received Retro After BVA GRANT ?

Question

im starting to see a lot of people are and have been in the same boat as me regarding retro and change of rating percentage. this question is to kinda find not a time frame but to solidify that something is really off with VA. obviously right im just starting to feel that maybe since this new Ramp program if the DROs or the processors told to drop some things and pick up on RAMP appeals. my past BVA decisions award came within 3 weeks and now its been over 6 weeks since judge grant.

so please submit answers as a story and a time frame if you could. THANK YOU

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dukesters said:

My wife called Peggy today and they told her my rating stuff at the RO and that its pending but that they didn't know how long that would take and there is no way to contact the RO. I also was told that as I am aware, I have one issue remanded as well on the same appeal and that the AMC is reviewing the details sent over by the BVA. It can take 7-17 months for a remand to be completed. I went down to the Detroit RO office to see if there was anyone I could talk to and they all sit behind literally locked door that align a hallway and you have to use a key to get into their tiny little storage space office. Everyone at the front desk was sitting on their cell phones looking at Facebook. So I did some more research and appears the Inspector General has already been inspecting my RO for complaints against them just last year.

Report what you saw and your issue to the WH number.

White House Veterans Hot Line 1-855-948-2311

and

VA Office of Accountability 

https://www.va.gov/accountability/   they have phone # and email addy at their site

If enough vets make a stink something might be done-

Still waiting on my grant since May 1st. According to my rep I have been rated 20% for my left shoulder since Sept. Even Peggy told me I have been rated 20% but still pending. Now when I call Peggy they dont Sant ro say anything. They wont even admit I have a rating now. Its beyond frustrating that they make us wait this long.

Same here.  No movement at all.  Again, BVA decision was March 7.  Rating approved on March 30, but no implementation of grant  or new rating........nor movement on remand since.  It's been over 9 months.

• Like 1

Kelly Severance on the 3rd of December I received paperwork from the VA that the RO has started working on my remand. Sent the forms for any other evidence and 30 days evidence turn in period. They still haven't set up my bva ordered c and p yet.

Edited by hume0351
  • Like 1