Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

You All Aint Going To Believe This........

Rate this question

yoggie2

Question

Well as some here know I'm a awaiting a decision on my claim and a member I keep in contact with suggested I check on it and have my VSO check in on my claim too and see where there at with it...Well, I called my SO(VFW)a week ago and he said he'd get back with me so I called yesterday to see what was going on and this is what he dropped on me ... "well since you missed your C&P's there going a head and going to rate your claim as is, I did know you missed them (MY C&P's)?.."

This is where I freaked out on this guy (not his fault) I went to BOTH C&P'S!!!!! they are full of SH*T they are trying to skip my C&P's because they are both fully in my favor like you would not believe this is nothing more than a trick to drag my claim out another 2 years this is plane BS period. They VARO tried to screw me and got screwed and this is there way of "accidentally screwing up my claim." Then in 2 years I’ll need more C&P’s because mine are out dated. I faxed him (MY VSO the "VFW") my C&P’s to give to them that they suggested I missed and did not show up for..

This is a fine example yall, if you do not keep up with your claim “YOUR SELF” you can be screwed as easy as that! I was able to obtain a copy of my "PHSYC PTSD" exam and the only way you can get it is by request only! I requested it over 2 weeks ago and still did not receive it. How ever I was able to obtain a copy 2 weeks ago along with my "Nero Exam" and now they know I have it after yesterday and I am not suppose to so they tried to pass it off as I did not attend the exam, brother you can not relax for 1 minute you have to ride this sucker to the end and watch the VARO all the way to the end as well. My VSO called me back and the VARO wanted to thank me for the copies of the exams and they are going to rate part of my claim and send the rest back to the DRO officer, what a great bunch and very helpful that Indy VARO..Brother you go to sleep on them and you are screwed for sure.. Yog

Edited by yoggie2

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

• Answers 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Yoggie, good job in staying on top of your claim.

Folks, you better stay on top of your claims even after a win at the DRO level as the constantly play tricks and use every dirty trick in the book to delay or deny a claim.

Especially this RO. (Rip OFF)

This one really is a sad situation.

Yoggie, you need to write an autobiography. It is Movie Material. and I witnessed every aspect of it.

J

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

• HadIt.com Elder

Rich,

I just bet they didn't have a copy of those exams.

They can put the ones you faxed with the ones they tried to hide.

I would keep in touch with my S.O to keep an eye on them.

You are absolutely correct, you have to really take charge of your own

claim.

Thanks for posting,

Betty

• HadIt.com Elder

Good Save, Yog! Proud of ya.

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

Oh come on Rich! Don't be so hard on the ole boys. You know they are overworked hahahahahahahahhahahhahahahaha.

Way to stay on top of it my friend.

Well as some here know I a awaiting a decision on my claim and a member I keep in contact with suggested I check on it and have my VSO check in on my claim and see where there at with it...Well I called my SO a week ago and he said he'd get back with me so I called yesterday to see what was going on and this is what he dropped on me... "well since you missed your C&P's there going a head and rate your claim as is, I did know you missed them?.."

This is where I freaked out on this guy (not his fault) I went to BOTH C&P'S!!!!! they are full of SH*T they are trying to skip my C&P's because they are both fully in my favor like you would not believe this is nothing more than a trick to drag my claim out another 2 years this is plan BS period. They VARO tried to screw me and got screwed and this is there way of "accidentally screwing up my claim." Then in 2 years I'll need more C&P's because mine are out dated. I faxed him (MY VSO) my C&P's to give to them that they suggested I missed and did not show up for..

This is a fine example yall, if you do not keep up with your claim "YOUR SELF" you can be screwed as easy as that! I was able to obtain a copy of my PHSYC PTSD exam and the only way you can get it is by request only! I requested it over 2 weeks ago and still did not receive it. How ever I was able to obtain a copy 2 weeks ago and now they know I have it after yesterday and I am not suppose to so they tried to pass it off as I did not attend the exam, brother you can not relax you have to ride this sucker to the end and watch the VARO all the way to the end as well. my VSO called me back and the VARO wanted to thank me for the copies of the exams and they are going to rate part of my claim and send the rest back to the DRO officer, what a great bunch and very helpful that Indy VARO..Brother you go to sleep on them you are screwed for sure.. Yog

We should nto even have DRO's. There si no reason the doctor cannot give the percentage evaluation when they are doen with us. They can have the same paper to use that DRO's are supposed to used for rating percentages and doctors are better, a lot better, qualified to do this.

We have a lot fo problems wihtt eh service organizatiosn actually doing nothing for us. They get brownine points for helping us, but they don't always help us the way they should. And they certainly have not helped in getting our appeal process easier or having another independent board which we cna have look into discrepancies at the VA's.

Where do you appeal when the regionla office ignores your NOD even after writing the VAOIG about it and the head of the regional office iginores it also? And the VAOIG turns the investigation over tot he regional office and never even akss for proof. And leaves the investigatino wiht the regional office which still does nothing.

The service organizations in all these years have not made it any easier for veterans to get their rights under law. And they have not done anything to make it easier to complain about a RO and get results. All vetrans should be abel to have their case heard in court like anyone else can without having to file a NOD which is ignored and then have the RO just ignore the appeal form 9 for nto addressing the NOD and not forward it to the board.

I field a nod over 3 years go and it was ignored. actually filed 4. 3.5 years later the VAOIG said the RO would appoint someone at the RO to look inot my caes. still nothign doen but they finally admitted they found one of my nods filed 3 years before. never got soc and when sent form 9 never got to board and was just ignored again.

called dav numerous times and always had to leave a message. dav never returend any messages. sent for copy of vaoig results and it took almost tow months ot get a copy and foudn out a person at dav had told va he would get info form me and pass to vaoig, but he never did anything.

tried to contact perosn at dav after i foudn this out and no one returned my calls. i record phone calls since it is legal here. i would record them anyway for my records. and it is not illegal anywhere that i know of to record a message you leave on a phone for someone to return a call.

unless we get togtehrr and protes t the va and get on the news about what is really going on nothign will be doen. mayeb now that so many are beig minstreated by the va it will be easier to get peopel together to protest.

that is what it will take. single complaints on here or wiht the va do no good. service organizatiosn are not doing any good. i guess they owrry the va will ignore their people also if they say something.

• HadIt.com Elder

good catch Rich! I love it when we can shove their own evidence down their throats!

Now, when you finally win this claim, I want you to use your retro money to MOVE SOUTH!!!! LOL

I hear the Nashville, TN VARO takes pretty decent care of their vets. ;)

90%, TDIU P&T