Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ig Indictment- Falsified Records

Berta

• HadIt.com Elder

This is only one person. Likely one of Many that have been told to do the same thing.

Scandals are a brewing.

J

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Truly sad times

People are not doings these illicit things on their own. It's a governmental system that is run like a for profit business and we are getting the worse of both worlds. It's too easy for them to munipulate and adjust their numbers to benefit themselves for bonuses etc. Waiting times are ridiculous. They don't want to fix whats been working for them all this time. I'm not asking for perfection. I wonder if government politicians were treated like military veterans, how long would that last?

• HadIt.com Elder

"It's too easy for them to manipulate and adjust their numbers to benefit themselves for bonuses etc"

I still remember a middle 70's change in how a defense contractor went about evaluations.

Until the changes were made, there was a good relationship between performance and annual raises.

Afterwards, it became very subjective, and dependent on the whims of upper level management.

I finally became irritated enough to change employers.

Why? Management made a definite decision to reduce compensation for all "working" levels,

other than "upper management". That allowed more generous compensation for management,

based upon cost reduction and so forth.

Edited by Chuck75

50 counts usually means 50 times... so theres likely some poolr vet that either died or suffered needlessly waiting on care and getting appts cancelled

why would they say that vets waived treament or had already been treated ? Is it to make it seem as the fee based care is being underutilized so it can be eliminated? why would someone at that position be interested in doing that? I think the IG needs to look a little higher.. Union officials pressuring congressman, and on down the line to shut the choice program down is my guess. Choice program pretty much eliminates the good ole boy kickback system between contractors and va execs.

and or, outside scheduling services are getting paid for care they are not scheduling.. One very large company does most of the scheduling for the fee based care.. Im sure the va has a great " arrangement" with them,