VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Important Topics - Please Review This Thread.

• In Memoriam

There are 156,000 post on this forum. There are 1500 members and growing. There are many more Vets, as well as active military persons, who use this site than can be imagined.

To police every post is almost impossible. That is the job that the moderators have on Hadit. Hadit is the only site that brings Vets together rather than splitting them up. Divisive issues destroy purpose.

It just doesn't make any sense about who would want to screw up Hadit. Who would want to disrupt Hadits purpose and why? I appreciate all that Hadit moderators do.

This is my opinion.

• HadIt.com Elder

Believe it or not we actually have had distractors here with just that purpose. They would machine gun post and do anything to disrupt the board.

Some are very reslilant and keep returning as other members.

I have a guess of who is planting these folks, but we have survived and get stronger every day.

It is also imparative that we remain focused on the mission at hand.

Politics and Religion have and will always devide the masses as it has been proven time and time again.

J

I for one have no, none, zilch problem with any or all of my posts being squashed by a moderator. Organization, structure, and rules----I accept that. I agree to abide as best as possible. Heck, I am just on here for help and to help if needed. Never really wanted to argue politics or religion. I signed on with Hadit because of my interest in VA bene's and VA medical care....cause there are some very knowledgeable people on board. All the experts in politics and religion, I can talk to any time at my local VFW. I'm just a refried Republican trying to be a good Christian.......Whoooops!!Gotta watch that.

Hadit is the only site that brings Vets together rather than splitting them up. Divisive issues destroy purpose.

Here, here... in total agreement.

• HadIt.com Elder
I left the Universal Health Care and current plans for covering all Americans open as I think that is something Veterans need to discuss and learn.

This is my beef, exactly. This is the most divisive topic in existence today. If I were to post facts about this topic, bit just numerical and mathematical ones, then it would be considered politics. If I posted factual information, with links, about the corruption involved in this legislation, then it would be politics and deleted. If someone posts about how it will "feel good" to have aunt mary finally covered, well then that would be a fine post.

Like I said previously, if it is a post that is supportive of a particular side, then it is fine. God help you if it supports the other side, or even the independent side. I tried my best not to believe this for a long time, but it's hard to ignore something that I've seen time after time. Either delete them all, universal health care included, or create a password protected forum where only big boys and girls that have thick skin can go in to play.

Sorry for my rant, but I am sick of it in my everyday life and I am sick of it here. Something is about to snap, and I think it may be me...